UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Octobers Oral Posts

Jazz

Good for you Jayne. I hope your date goes well :flowers: Both my mum and grandmother were older than their husbands. If you get on you get on and age shouldn't matter. It's just numbers.

Alex I am worried about you missus :GroupHug: I wish I could do something. Is there anything I could do?

Archie is sitting behind me staring at my back and sending "take-me-out-or-I'll-die" thoughts so I'd better give in.

Rosie is doing the same to me, but it's raining and she'll hate it so she'll just have to suffer!

Jayne, I'm ten years older than my husband....we've been together for 30 years, and married for 22 (it was our anniversary nearly two weeks ago.) Young men can be very mature, it's the personality not the age that matters.

i am still not right Yantan, whatever i have just won't go...not a happy camper, both me and my mum had the flu jab on the tuesday, thursday she got a cold out of nowhere, no symptoms like she usually gets and i took ill on the saturday and both of us are still ill and on our second lot of antibiotics. my joints hurt, i am hot and i have a nasty cough and upper respiratory tract infection......... shoot me now Lol

Merledogs, sorry things are crap at work ((hugs))

I test drove the car in the rain and picked it up in the rain, but it was so heavy once id got it, it has got in the seals of the sunroof, so drowned while driving today lol got a man coming later

I wondered while driving home why I was always at 20 miles an hour, looking at the wrong thing, and filled with petrol, still showed empty, looked at the wrong bit. so many dials ...

not found the lights yet

Oh dear Jazz..methinks you need to read the handbook (assuming it's got one!)

Sorry to hear you and your mum are both ill Griff...it may be just coincidence, but I've known so many people who are awfully ill after they have a flu jab that I've always refused to have one, despite my GP saying I really should. Touch wood, I've not had flu for more years than I can remember.

I keep reading about people who had breast cancer, and smaller tumours than I had, and had a CT scan of their back as standard...I wasn't offered one, do you think I should mention it when I go to the breast clinic next month? I had a reminder today that I have an appt in the orthopaedic department next week, for my dodgy knee. It's been behaving for ages now so I've cancelled it, what's the betting tomorrow it'll go wappy?

Moaning :tired:

Hope you're on the mend soon griff :GroupHug:

suzeanna - I'd ask just to be on the safe side :GroupHug:

Marion - thank you for worrying and it would be nice if you could win the lottery and give me some money so I could retire :)

I've bought some gorgeous prints off Etsy (off this seller) and the service was good but I suppose it's like eBay - some good/some bad sellers :flowers: Now you've reminded me I must buy 19 frames cos I got a bit carried away - so many gorgeous ones :wub: If you do use it (or eBay) you can do it via easyfundraising and raise some cash for charity.

my poor mum has just taken deagan for some socilization... this involves a bus trip, going into asda and visiting the girls at the vets, she has taken her to give me a little bit of time as she is howling at night in her crate which in turn is upsetting dakota

Jazz, hope the chap fixes your sunroof

Suzeanna i would ask for the scan

Merledogs......16 prints!!!!!!!!!!! if i did the lottery and if i won i would gladly send some dosh your way so you could bin your job off

• Like 1

OK Alex. I really need this lottery win then. I'd better go and buy a ticket!

I have done my first Etsy order and had communication with the seller who seems very nice and just sells crocheted things she makes in her spare time. I'm getting a pair of ladybird mittens for Evie and she's adding a string to them for free. Yesterday was the first time I'd been on Etsy and I can now see me losing hours on there :rolleyes:

Griff I am sure you have already done this but just checking! Has little Degan got something to cuddle up too? Have you got one of those pet warming things you put in the microwave - I have one somewhere but haven't seen it in ages and have a feeling I loaned it out and it never came back otherwise you could have it.

• Like 1