UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Octobers Oral Posts

Jazz

Happy first of the month....ooooooooo my birthday this month and halloween!!!!!!

Jazz, you didn't miss piccies..... i didn't know she was coming until yesterday! i had said no but when we realsied she would have to go into kennels on her own we decided to take her and look after her and if things go o.k my parents will adopt her.

first night was pretty good and the DW has spoken to my mum and said that if things don't work out we aren't to worry about having to hand her back

here is the pup with no name

WP_20141001_008_zpsf62f133b.jpg

and with Dakota

WP_20141001_004_zpsd1236b5e.jpg

• Like 1

Aw bless her she looks very cute Griff.

I am tired, I am at work, I want to be in bed.

Fingers crossed for this month Jazz.

Hope you are feeling better soon Owl, yes women can get man flu, but it is usually flu (rather than just the sniffles a man gets!). Are you sure you *just* have a cold?

Mxxx

Aww little poopie :wub:

Hope you get the bungalow Jazz :flowers:

Can't believe we are now into October! This year has totally flown by. Am currently waiting for my transfer back to the airport to fly home. Have had an ok time, have slept lots, which I think I needed. Food was awful in the hotel, so I have eaten out in a local bar with free wifi.

Cute snowpup xx

Not sure if it's a cold or flu. A vile bug anyway. Getting better slowly but I feel very weak. Managed to get a shower today, take Wispa for a walk, do a partial water change of fish tanks and wash filter sponges. And that was the lot, wiped me out. So maybe it's flu. On the plus side I have dropped 4lbs weight since Sunday.

Had a cheerful phone call from auntie. She has improved immensely on 4 care visits a day and new electric bed. Eating and sleeping properly now.

Good luck with bungalow, Jazz.

Havent read back properly, OH is on holiday this week, so not getting in here as much as normal! Hope all sick people soon feel better. Griff, how about Daz? She's white..and it's a D!

Blinking hospital, couldn't organise a booze up in a brewery! I got a letter on Saturday, saying due to unforeseen circumstances, my haemo appointment which should have been on the 10th had been moved to the 31st. Fine...that meant I wouldn't have enough chemo tablets to last until then, so I phoned and pointed this out. Ok, someone will phone you back this afternoon. No...they didn't. I phoned again..oh, I put the note in front of the consultant, they'll phone you. Ha! Anyway, this morning at last a phone call. Apparently I shouldn't have had my appointment moved, the person I was seeing won't be there, so I just needed to be put on someone else's list! So, now back to the original day, just a bit earlier time.

We went to the National Memorial Arboretum yesterday...a very moving experience, so many many people and so young, most of them. I never knew two uncles who were lost when their ships were torpedoed, I had to struggle not to cry going round the Naval section.

Glad your situation with your aunt is improving Owl :flowers:

Glad they have sorted your appointment Suzeanna :)

Am at the doctors this morning, it's a Locum. He arrived 15 mins late. I am not optimistic for him helping me. Thankfully my happy pills are working ok, so I just need some more. I was hoping for some stuff to help my skin as it's really flaring up at the moment, but I'm not liking my chances!!

Owl feel better soon and keep taking things easy until you are :flowers:

Suzeanna I hope that appointment works out with no further stoopidity.

It was really cold when I got up. I opened the front door to let Archie out and I was hit by a cold blast - uurgggh.

Has anyone seen anything of Snow - she's been missing for a while now.

Alex I love your plant obsession :flowers:

• Like 1

I'm here Marian we're both off on leave at the moment and going to Jersey for a few days next week with Nick, Vicky & Owen so I've been around but only popping in and out and keeping an eye on things. Yesterday we took mil into Cardiff (eventually after sitting here waiting for her to arrive and after it got to her being 30 mins late ringing her house to have the phone answered by her as she thought we were going there to pick her up.... errrm she lives 30 mins away in the opposite direction to Cardiff :confused: ) I've discovered "Yours" clothing and they have a shop in Cardiff so I'd gone last week and came back full of excitement as they are a) very good quality b) very good prices and best of all c) I take a size SMALLER with them than with Evans yippeeeee :biggrin: anyway I'd been enthusing about it to mil so she wanted to go and see for herself. We've also been sorting Robs car out 4 new tyres costing £200 just before we go away gee thanks *sigh* and watching some telly together for a change. TBH not sure where the time has gone the past week it just seems to have vanished I seem to have more "spare time" when I'm working than I have had whilst on leave ...or should that read when hubby is working lol

• Like 1