UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Octobers Oral Posts

Jazz

I have no idea what your on about with the bedding and numbers lol

ive got a kingsize duvet and 2 duvet sets, that's it lol

he came at 1.12 aanndd he took the wood, that's been waiting since july!

Edited by Jazz

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Alex I need some new sheets. Where would you recommend I go online for some extra deep fitted sheets? Not too expensive but don't want tat either. Fank yew.

How much do you want to spend? I found a fab new place today called Soak & Sleep where the high thread count bedding is a lot cheaper than anywhere else (I might have bought a new bedding set :whistle: ). They do a deep fitted sheet on there. If you go through topcashback.co.uk you can get 10% cashback too, or else go via easyfundraising and raise money for charity (you'll prob get more through topcashback which you can then donate to charity afterwards). If I was to buy just one set of bedding to last for years and years, I'd go for Supima cotton every time or for good quality Egyptian cotton (a lot of the stuff which advertises itself as egyptian cotton, isn't). Debenhams do a lovely range of 500TC Supima bedding - quite expensive (although they have a sale on at the moment) but it's an investment - the fitted sheets are deep (Debenhams do 3% cashback through topcashback but I get 10% through my work discount scheme, so if you want me to get you an e-gift card let me know - you get the code instantly so can enter it at checkout). Try kingofcotton.co.uk as well :flowers:

I might have even bought the dogs their very own duvet set from Soak & Sleep :rolleyes:

If you are after a decent bedding set then you can buy, for a King size bed, a 'bundle', ie duvet cover, pillow cases x2, bottom sheet for less than £40 in a 200TC here (you can get separates too and they do a deep sheet). If you are a higher thread count try the 400TC Tuxedo Stripe (I might have bought the dogs a set of those :laugh:) I like the grey but it wouldn't match anything in my house - that's £61 for a 'bundle'.

They're all pretty plain though so if you want bold patterns then I'd look at Laura Ashley, who have a sale on at the mo :flowers:

Edited by merledogs

Thanks Sam. Work quietens off around Christmas, so I might have a look and see if anyone needs any help.

I have got a date :biggrin: I dip in and out of a dating app. Anyway, this guy called Danny messaged me the other night and we have been talking and he's asked me out for a drink :partytime: First time anyone has asked me on a date since the boring guy who was late!!! I have showed pics of him to my friends and they say he's well fit and I should definitely go out. So we are going out on 1st November :)

(null)

Has anyone got a memory foam mattress topper and if so are they any good? I've been stiff in the morning for ages now, the mattress on my bed is just too firm and after doing a lot of reading about the best support for sore backs it appears that a medium firm bed is better than too soft or too firm so I'm looking for a solution, that link of your Alex has a good price for a 7cm thick microfibre topper and Argos has a 5cm memory foam one with good reviews for roughly the same price, to my knowledge I've never slept on a memory foam mattress so don't know if I'd like it or not.

My bed at mum and dad's has one. It' brilliant Snow. Really comfy. The only thing I would say is that it makes the bed a bit warmer. Fine for me as I don't do being cold, but I know some people can't sleep if they are too warm.

Rubbish night's sleep again. I don't think that is helping matters. I can't remember the last time I slept all the way through without waking up :( it's really dark this morning as well - thought my alarm clock had gone off too early - unfortunately not :laugh:

Jayne, have a google on melatonin, it is natural and i use it for fireworks with kota but my dad took some of her capsules and he slept for the first time in ages for 6 hours

i need to look for diesels mutt muffs today as kota isn't scared of fireworks as she will happily take treats go for a walk and play in the garden with them going off but barks in the house or if not distracted barks in the garden... i just need to remember where i put the damn things

Thank god crown prep all over and done - I was in quite a state this morning white as a sheet and visibly shaking, the dental nurse had to hold my hand throughout as she could see how scared I was. But its all over now yayyyyyy next appointment will be fine as its just a quick in and out to have the new crown fitted and that'll be it for another 6 months *phew* .