UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingle Dangles

merledogs

Painting has commenced. Bit bah humbug but useful at least ;)

Mum has arrived safely at my brother's & Patrick has started his packing - but I won't allow him to leave until he has put the curtains back up for me now that wall is all done.
Humungous heaps of muddy dog towels to wash from weekend walks, bet I'm not alone with that one!

Congrats Marian x

I bought 15 scratch cards that could win up to £100k to go in the pots of gold I did, I've told each of the people I've given one too that I "forgot" which one is mine but if they happen to find the one for 100k thats it! LOL I've got 3 "spare" plus a spare pot of gold I did in case someone turns up with a pressie for us we hadn't got anything for, but come Xmas day they are ours lol

Whooo hoo I have done my silly o'clock Xmas shop! Went to bed at 10.30 pm. up at 1 am. got to Tesco just before 2 am. home before 4 am. shopping all put away, just having a 5 mins sit down before going back to bed lol There was virtually no one in Tesco but us and the staff, we had the aisles to ourselves, and no queues at the checkout!!!!!!! I got everything I wanted with nice long use by dates, apart from nipping to Lidl later for the salady stuff which I prefer from them I am just about done!

• Like 1

Moaning :tired:

Sod's law I forgot one or two bits when I did my Ocado shop, so will need to nip to a supermarket at some point over the next couple of days.

Two days in work (well probably half on Christmas eve) and then off until 2nd Jan :pinkie: Dunno why I'm excited, I've got a list of jobs to do, none of which will get done if I buy any more Kindle books cos then I tend to read all day :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I've been playing around for a couple of weeks with my Christmas shopping order from Tesco which was booked for delivery yesterday. By the time I finally finished it I think I had everything down pat. It arrived yesterday and the only thing that was out of stock was chicken wings which didn't matter in the slightest. What we haven't got now we can do without.

.I wish Ocado was available up here as I would love to get some stuff from Waitrose. When I lived in London I shopped regularly at their store in Edgeware road. It used to be fun spotting the celebs who also used it :ph34r:

The weather is awful here - grey, wet and horrible.Not the least bit Christmassy.

I hope everyone reading this had a lovely Christmas or non-Christmas if they are choosing not to participate :flowers:

Everything all right loobs?

Have been to Lidl and got my potatoe salad, pasta salad, coleslaw and stuff - theirs is not only so much nicer than any I have had elsewhere (or could make myself!) but cheaper and really long use by dates. I am now all shopped out! Have sent Rob off to Harvesters for lunch with my mil and our nephew leaving me here in peace to crack on with baking the ham and wrapping the last few pressies.