UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingle Dangles

merledogs

whizzie, you do what ever seems best for you... i for one hate christmas, i tried to pretend to enjoy it last christmas as we thought it was going to be my last but i just find it a pain to be honest!

Merledogs, sorry to hear about Garfy, i hope he picks up. your cabinet looks lovely

Yantan, i am sure your efforts will be gratefully received

diez has passed another large amount of blood this morning, it is my vets last morning before he goes back to SA for xmas.... i have an appointment for monday, i just hope they can sort her out, she has passed blood on and off for ages but not usually this amount and i worry about her blood levels so i am giving her some chicken liver later as that is full of iron i think

Alex :GroupHug:

Sending positive thoughts for Garfy

I love the larder cupboard!

I hope Diez will be OK Griff. Positive thoughts being sent :GroupHug:

Snow I loved the vid! It was great to see Nog in action. George used to sing regularly as he was an honorary member of our old neighbour's Trailhound choir. You have a lovely Welsh accent too! I have a Welsh neighbour and love listening to her accent :)

We had the most terrific thunder and lightening storm earlier.

Ooo Alex, where is that from please? It is gorgeous.

It's from Very.co.uk. The link is here. It's reduced in the sale to £175, plus if you open an account and quote the code 3N6ME you get 10% off if you pay on the 'take three' option (ie three monthly payments) with no interest. I'd been looking for one for ages and this one will match my kitchen units so was well chuffed that it was reduced.

Made an error of judgement last night..we put Beau in his ball and let Rosie see him, thinking the cav would be a safer bet than the lurcher. At first her tail was clamped down and as he rolled towards her she backed away, but then she obviously got his scent and realised there was something in there and talk about go into spaniel mode...ears forward, eyes nearly bugging out and very VERY keen to remove him from the ball! We removed her from the room instead...he had a great time careering around, and when he went back in his cage I washed the ball out and put it on the floor and she was inspecting it from every angle. He was funny later, we were watching tv when I heard a lot of noise and thought he might have got himself stuck somehow, went in the dining room to see sir vigorously shaking the bars of his cage (the whole top lifts), trying to make the great escape. I'm sure he looked guilty when he realised I'd seen him, he nonchalantly dropped down and sauntered off to his food bowl! I don't think we'll do even distant intros to Dylan, he may be getting old and a bit blind, but after Rosie's reaction, I think it would be a mistake.

Sorry Diez is still having problems Griff, I hope the vets can get to the bottom of it, and any other poorly pets and people recover soon.

Lovely cabinet Alex!

Hope Diez is feeling better soon :flowers:

Love the cupboard Alex :)

Have just been out on another Christmas do. Tonight's was so much better than yesterday - we went to Panama Hatty's in Prestwich. The food was amazing, you had room to breathe, could have a conversation and there was no dancing on chairs or tables :laugh: Am full now though :rolleyes: I was a good girl and drove again (really because Prestwich is a pain to get to from here on public transport), I am kind of liking these non drinking Christmas parties - means no one gets any bad photos or videos of me in a drunken state :laugh:

• Like 1

Moaning :tired:

It's just a few cm too wide for the space where I'm putting it, but just means it will have to stick out further cos it'll overlap the radiator by a teensy bit. It was perfect in every other way. The other I was looking at was £1600 in M&S so way too expensive!

Miserable rainy day here.

Thanks Maz :flowers:

Still in my dressing gown so best get dressed, do some hoovering and then start putting the cabinet together which I was gonna do yesterday, but by the time I'd unpacked about a zillion parts and then cleaned up all the packaging afterwards, I had lost impetus. Think I'm going to put it together in stages cos even though the instructions seem to be good, it seems like an awful lot bits to assemble, but I guess that's due to all the different compartments inside. I'm not going to have a wine rack across the whole of the bottom, just four at each side, so I have slightly more storage space for dog food and other stuff.

I went to tescos,parked easily, got a trolley, but the shop was rammed. once I saw the queues were to the back of the store I left the trolley and came home.

well, im looking on all the sites to see of a tiny needs a foster, but cant see one. im suprised