UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Scintillating Snippets

merledogs

awww Owl, i am sorry to hear that

Sam, hope you manage to get home soon, you did make me laugh with the image of your tooth in a matchbox lined with tissue Lol

Gooster, i hope you get your confirmation soon

thanks for the good wishes for my mum, her face is still dead swollen and i tried to convince her to go to the gp to get a letter to send her to the AAU at the emergency department, she says the pan isn't as bad so she will wait and if it isn't looking a lot better soon she will go to the walk in centre

had diez to the vet for her check up today and the vet said he was very pleased given her age, she has a couple of lipomas which will be removed if she has another GA but given how wonky her legs are she gets around quite well. just need to check her blood results with him when he gets back from dinner

So sorry the news wasnt better Owl..is the mother upset or doesn't she seem to be missing her foal?

Sam I hope you soon get things sorted out, it must be very frustrating being stuck here.

Griff, hope your mum's face has gone down now, and if not make her go to the hospital. Hope Diez's blood results were ok.

Still no news :angry: I emailed Thomson in Buxton at 5.20 explaining how pissed off I am. I got a phone call at 6pm from the manager (she should have gone home at 5.30) telling me she would ring me at 9am tomorrow with an update - that is 50 mins before the flight is scheduled to leave :unsure: She said if there is still no news, I will have to sort it in resort. Am going to try and find an email address for the hotel so I can try and email them to shove a rocket up their arse :angry:

Can't sleep :rolleyes: I don't think this is helped by the fact Charlie can't sleep either :unsure: I thought I had been asleep ages and that is was nearly time to get up (alarm is set for 5.45). No such luck...

Have had a reply from the hotel saying they are happy for me to check in there - will see what happens when I speak to Thomson in the morning at the airport :unsure:

Morning :biggrin: Am live from Manchester Terminal 2 :biggrin: So far paying extra for the premium seat has been worth it - flew through check in (despite some cheeky git trying to push in in front of me because he felt his queue was going too slowly) and went straight through security in the fast track lane :biggrin:

have a great time xxx

my son is SUPPOSED to be decorating my bedroom today. today only. I have moved the dog beds out of there and into the living room. 5 beds were in there, for 3 dogs, 1 sleeps on my bed. they are annoyed that they are in the living room

I have the dust sheets, roller, brushes. knew there was something ..... where did I put the paint!

Have a lovely time Jayne :flowers:

RMF: So much for a ruddy Dyson - the triggerhead tool went the first time I used it. Thought I might be doing something wrong, so I had another go today and it's fecked. Bloke at Dyson is sending me another one, after which I shall decide whether to keep it or take the bluddy thing back, which would be a shame because otherwise it a great machine (apart from the dust collection bin being so small that I have to empty it every two minutes).

I don't like Dyson stuff. We gave our Dyson vacuum away.

My neighbour has gone out for the second day in a row and left one of her dogs at home because she gets car sick and she is howling as she did yesterday. I feel so sorry for her and mad at the rescue who let the neighbour have her. She only gets out if another neighbour takes her from time to time. She's now a 2 year old merle who should be getting a lot of stimulation and exercise. Her owners method of training is to shout at her and hit her with a newspaper :mecry: