UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Scintillating Snippets

merledogs

Keeping everything crossed for Cascade :flowers:

Hope your mum is ok Griff :flowers :

Hope the tooth fairy is generous Sam :)

No news about the hotel yet - I emailed Buxton Thomson to ask what was going on. They then rang the programme change team, who rang the resort team in Mexico to ask them to contact the hotel directly. Due to the time difference, there was no response by the time everyone in the Uk was going home, so it will be tomorrow before I get a definite answer :rolleyes: Nothing like leaving it to the last minute :laugh: On more positive news - there was blue sky on the Playa Del Carmen webcam today for the first time all week :partytime:

Good thoughts for cascade. Owl you life sounds fascinating and I am sure you could be the centre character of many books.

Happy rip tooth, Sam!

Hope mommy griff is feeling better and the swelling has gone down.

Apple has updated it's software on its iPhones etc all change...just as I got used to the last look and feel!! Why can't things just stay the same for a while these days?!

Yippee it is Friday :-)

xxx

I know Mary, I have updated my iPad. Looks weird :unsure:

My little bro works for Apple, and last night he had the job of working the pre launch night shift in the Trafford Centre. He's not bothered though, as he can go straight to the mobile phone shop when he finishes and get his hands on the new iPhone himself (for some reason it's cheaper for him to get it direct from the EE shop than from Apple :unsure: :rolleyes: )

Good thoughts for Cascade :flowers:

I hope mummy Griff is feeling better today :flowers:

Our boiler went on strike this morning, which meant I had to have a rather cold shower :thumbsdown_still:

There was a suicidal pidgeon flying around the barn at agility training last night. All the dogs were ignoring it very nicely until Kia spotted it and took off after it. She very nearly caught it as well!

Sending positive thoughts for little Cascade :GroupHug:

Also sending them for Griff's mum, I hope her problem soon settles down :GroupHug:

Sam maybe the dentists are going to try and claim your reward from the tooth fairy for themselves :ohno02:

Archie's free rope toy arrived from Dog's Monthly this morning. He is currently sitting on it :rolleyes: He would have helped Kai out with the pigeon last night Sophie. He hates pigeons with a passion.

I am sad to say that little Cascade slipped quietly away late yesterday evening after I had gone home, while snuggled up in a duvet and held in loving arms. She had been taking bottle feeds and we had hopes of her pulling through but she just was not strong enough. It seems likely that there was something wrong with her from the start, and the mare knew that. Thanks for your good thoughts.