UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Scintillating Snippets

merledogs

Glad Trudy is doing well :flowers:

Had another good day chilling in the shade today :) Have been reading a book called The Man Who Broke Into Auschwitz, it is actually about one of my patients who I tested just before I came away on holiday - it's fascinating how so much can happen to one human being and he's still here to tell the tale :)

Just been to buy some biodegradable sunscreen for my trips tomorrow and next week (I never knew it existed :unsure: ), I took money to pay, but apparently it is charged to your room :rolleyes: I didn't want it charging to my room, I wanted to pay there and then, then I knew it was done :rolleyes:

I cant see stalking mode on there. Ill look closer next time I have something.

marcus, my new best friend who is looking after trudy says shes very determined, and doing very well

Alicia I get sent a link which takes me to the tracking page direct but I just checked and there is a "search or tracking" button on the top right hand side of the DPD UK website. You need a tracking number from your supplier which you enter there and it should come up with a map and the details of where you are in the queue :flowers:

It's good to hear that Trudy is doing well :wub:

Lol @Louise, i likes that idea a lot........... or cockroaches, they would be a bugger to get shot of

Glad to hear trudy is doing well, hope she is soon home milking it for all it is worth

Gooster, have a great time with the dolphins

just had laney out for a walk and saw a man with 2 youngish springers, another example of someone who shouldn't own dogs.... he was berating them for going to the toilet! he obviously has 2 from the same litter and hasn't spent time training them at all, poor dogs, the way he was talking to them was horrible

RMF i have a bug, i have a sore throat and the start of a cough and i am supposed to be getting my flu jab done tomorrow, i don't think the nurse will do it

I bought some Calmex tablets prior to the firework season last year for Archie. They didn't help him but I know they do work for other dogs. Rather than waste them is there anyone on here that would like them for their pup? I used one pack but there are 11 tablets left out of the original 12 of the second pack. I'll happily post them to any one, or any rescue, who have a dog that might benefit from them.

Here's some of the blurb: Calmex contains a unique blend of amino acids, piper methysticum and complex B Vitamins that aid relaxation in dogs experiencing anxiety or nervousness in stressful conditions

Ah, I've just noticed that they have an expiry date of August 2013 but knowing that if anyone still wants to try them let me know.

We didn't have any success with Calmex either Yantan, i have to put Diez on zanax (sp) about a week before and she is on it for a couple of months due to the fact that nob heads keep letting them off for months after bonfire night

Sophie, hope you feel better soon, i think i have the same bug that went to my chest about a month or 6 weeks ago, hopefully i will feel rough for a few days and it will go away