UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Scintillating Snippets

merledogs

another 'you will all know' moment ..

I want to go from harlow essex to mansfield ermmm 'up north'

whats the cheapest way? seems to be over £50 and im sure it can be cheaper

or do you know someone that does the drive say going up on a monday and back in the week? id be happy to give petrol xx

thanks x

another 'you will all know' moment ..

I want to go from harlow essex to mansfield ermmm 'up north'

whats the cheapest way? seems to be over £50 and im sure it can be cheaper

or do you know someone that does the drive say going up on a monday and back in the week? id be happy to give petrol xx

thanks x

don't know if these services cover your area but have you tried these sites

http://www.mytrainticket.co.uk/?uts=ppc&gclid=CNWG47X2zbkCFSTJtAodCkQAzA

http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/default.aspx

http://www.redspottedhanky.com/trains/

http://uk.megabus.com/

if you have any you can use Tesco vouchers with red spotted hankie and megabus

Coach? :unsure:

Have heard from someone on Trip Advisor that is at my hotel now (they arrived yesterday). They said so far there isn't much noise from the builders, but they will keep me updated if the noise gets worse :) That has really put my mind at rest, so I can relax now and hope all will be good! Just need Hurricane Ingrid to bugger off and the sun to come out and I will be happy :laugh:

That is fascinating about the pencil.

The space museum isn't far from me, and is on my list of things to do in bad weather. I might even go there for a birthday treat. There is a planetarium and all kinds of interesting things.

Could do with a few good thoughts for things going right for me and those around me tomorrow, if you please :) It's going to be a busy day.

Sending good thoughts your way owl - I hope things go well today :flowers:

Glad you're not stressing about your holiday any more Jayne - I hope you have a lovely time and don't notice the building work at all :flowers:

How is the weight loss going snow?

I've had a bit of a crap weekend. We found out on Friday that this IVF cycle hasn't worked :( I've spent the weekend with both a migraine and horrible period cramps :( I ended up missing the agility show we were meant to be at yesterday, as I really just wanted to lounge around in bed all day. Thankfully I'm feeling a lot better today.

:GroupHug: :grouphug: Sophie

The video works for me as well Marion :) Tis very clever :)

Just made myself some oat so simple porridge that came with oat and chocolate topping. The first line of the instructions was 'mix dry ingredients gently with a spoon', so I tipped the oats and chocolate in there as well and stirred it up. It was only when I got to the end, when it said - tip the topping in and stir, I realised I had got it wrong. It was still nice, but what a stupid first line of instructions :rolleyes: :laugh:

Positive thoughts for Owl xx

Video works for me Marion tis brill!

Weight loss is now 12 lbs Sophie - so I am muchly chuffed should definitely achieve the 1 stone target and probably get pretty close to the 1.5 stone aim before we go on holiday. I now have 2 swimsuits to take since I bought a new one (which I'm not sure I like but Rob does lol) and just tried on my old one which is a size smaller and that fits as well! Even I have actually noticed a change in my shape my hips are definitely slimmer or rather the roll on them is smaller which is exactly what I hoped would happen as that'll give me more room in the airplane seat lol

Off to collect the tickets shortly! :cheer:

• Like 1