UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts All Talking

Jazz

Jazz, go steady!! not surprised your lad came and confiscated the crowbar!

Merledogs, i am not a Dr who fan but i thought it was a bit of an odd choice, hopefully all will be fine though and those who like it will still enjoy it

Sam and Mark, that is a lovely photo and i am very jealous!

today it is rainy and grey and i am not happy about it at all.

My son and four year old grandson came up on Friday and went back Sunday lunchtime...boy do I know Aidan was here! I ache all over! He's a lovely little lad but he likes to be picked up and swung around and both OH and I are now feeling the after effects :confused02: . He bounced into our room at 7 (he'd been asking since 6 but his daddy said not yet) and was on the go all day, not going to bed until his dad did at 11. The dogs were both brilliant with him, Dylan loves children anyway so soaked up all the hugs and kisses but poor Rosie was starting to look rather haunted. After Mark and Aidan went home, both dogs took to their beds...well, the settees...and just slept and slept and slept. They even declined to go for their usual walks...obviously it stressed them out more than we realised.

Sorry to read you are ill again Griff, I hope they soon get you sorted out. I haven't read back properly, so anyone who needs one, take a hug and I hope any poorly pets are improving.

Suzeanna, kids are great.... in short doses!!!!! stick your feet up and take it easy

i have decided my cat is a freak! he has decided he likes coconut oil, i have started giving it to the dogs again and just thought i would try the cat with a bit and he has gone mad for it Lol, he likes pickled onions too...weirdo

Morning.

Another bad night's sleep but I stopped in bed after my usual getting up time and got a couple of extra hours in so it's knocked the edge off.

Jeepers but it's put some rain down here since early evening yesterday and through until this morning.

Yantna, hope you can get a good nights sleep soon, perhaps try and catch 40 winks a bit later

i have just had a card come through from my mums aunty (my lovely great aunt), she has put a cheque for £30 in it for me..... it isn't my birthday, she just wants to treat me to some chocolates.... i can't take the money, she is an OAP and should hang on to her dosh

Hi Sam :wavey: At least if you are on a Dreamliner it is a new plane so should still be ok :flowers: Looking forward to seeing pictures - it's the wings I love on the Dreamliner, they are such a nice shape :laugh: :rolleyes:

Love the pic of the Taj Mahal :)

It's chucking it down here today, at least I remembered to bring my coat into the gym today instead of leaving it in my car :laugh:

If its a Dreamliner I will make sure I get wing shots for you :)

Moaning :tired:

It's wet.

Completely the wrong choice for the new Doctor Who IMO :mad:

The last 2 times I was really unsure about the new Doctor and yet loved them both so I am going with the flow now , it's nice they have picked an older actor as that will shake it up a bit. I struggled with Amy's character and never warmed to her but I like Clara heaps

• Like 1

Griff, maybe she gets lots of enjoyment from treating you?! And you can return the complement in the future and surprise her with flowers or something?

You sound busy Sam, hope everything is going well and your last minute meeting is worth it.

Hugs Yantan, hope you can get a good night sleep soon x

Suzeanna hope you are relaxing today and taking it easy. Sounds a lovely if energetic boy!

• Like 1

Thanks Sam :) 47 days till I get to go on my own Dreamliner :biggrin:

Hope you sleep ok tonight Marion :flowers:

That is lovely of your Great Aunt Griff :flowers:

Enjoy your relaxation Suzeanna :)

Have managed to get everything done early today, so am at a loss what to do with myself. Have been shopping and got a few bits for my holiday (including some red spotty converse shoes!). I have been to the gym and farm this morning, have walked the dogs, fed the guinea pigs and phoned the vets to order more steroids for Ted. Usually on a Monday when I am working, I don't get home and settled till about 9pm, so being all done for 6pm is weird. Don't know what to do with myself - this could be dangerous :laugh: