UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts All Talking

Jazz

Should have gone to Iceland lol. Now it's done hope you can kick back and enjoy.

I would have made the same decision Jayne.

How did you get on Jazz?

Griff naughty person. Hope doctors can get you back on track. I know it's frustrating but please take it easy.

Murtle that's really not on. Can you complain?

It's been scorching here. Have felt uncomfortable since having run this morning

Martyn's gone out for a curry with work so I'm having a Quorn Tika Masala myself. I'll regret it later lol

Jacobean, enjoy your curry.... sounds nice

Murtle, that really isn't fair

i am o.k thanks...well hopefully, they picked up a kidney infection when i saw my consultant on wednesday, gave me antibiotics but today i got up and my back was killing me and i then started being sick, been to the gp and she has given me some different tablets, 1 4x a day!! i hope they work, i think it was the drinking that has done it so serves me right.

Look after yourself Griff :flowers:

I think we all agree that Charlie needs lots of TLC at the moment and as little stress as possible :unsure: I really am not ready to lose my little wonky dog yet :(

Hope the rain holds off for those doing outside tasks - it has just started chucking it down here. I am in the gym but left my coat in the car :rolleyes: :laugh: Oh well, the rain will cool me off :laugh:

Jazz, i hope you have fab shed dismantling weather

Yantan, feel better soon(hugs)

Gooster, hope you didn't get too wet and hope charlie is doing a little better each day, it is so hard watching them get old, seems like yesterday i picked up 2 norty wriggly staffies and had a crowd of admirers on the way back from doncaster....mad to think it is nearly 13 years

i still feel cack and i am having to resort to cranberry juice as per the doctors instructions.... it is minging! i have to reduce my coffee intake too, i am really annoyed with myself.

Sorry to hear you are poorly Griff. If you like apple juice, try that as that is good for kidney infections too.

Hope Charlie improves Jayne.

Hope you can have a nap or better sleep tonight Yantan.

Hope the mould problem goes away Jazz

xxx

Maz - hope you feel better soon matey :flowers:

griff - you can get cranberry extract tablets which may suit you better :flowers:

I have taken a chance on the weather and finished painting the fence and double gates at the front :

DSC_0012_zps237c10b3.jpg

I'm going to fill that small gap at the bottom with compost and plant some seeds/bulbs so I have colour from April through to September.

• Like 1

that looks nice xx

my son has been round there and loosened what he can, got 2 men going tomorrow to take it all apart

ive been in the loo,so swallowing imodium and having the nice pepto stuff, anniseed flavour, yum

now then all knowing peeps

ive heard of the cinammon trust that walks dogs for the elderly, know one that walks them for disabled?

Your fence looks very smart merledogs, i must say where you live looks very posh!

Murtle thanks for the tip on the apple juice i loooooooooooove apple juice

Merledogs, thanks for the tip about cranberry tablets, i think i will pick some up and keep them in

Jazz, i am not sure if the cinnamon trust walk for disabled people, i would drop them an email and ask if they will help or if not can they suggest who would

I will give you all a laugh, i have got myself into a situation, i was talking to a friend of mine and was explaining i needed to tell somebody how i felt and i couldn't do it sober, the conversation got overheard by somebody else and i can only assume he thought i was on about him......... he bl**dy growled at me behind my back yesterday, walked past turned and grinned at me...now i have to find a kind way of explaining he misunderstood without hurting his feelings, i feel really bad but it wasn't my fault

• Like 1

Griff - hope that you are soon feeling better and get the misunderstanding sorted out!

Jayne - Rosie is still wonky after her vestibular episode. Some days she's worse than others, but she's not right at all. Like Charlie, the vet suggested an MRI to look for a brain tumour, but if they found one it wouldn't be operable, so it seems a bit pointless and stressful for Rosie! Out of interest, the owner of the hydrotherapy place where Rosie swims says that they find dogs with neurological problems seem worse during the hot weather - so hopefully both Charlie and Rosie will perk up when it cools down a bit.

Oldies Club people - who would know if any dogs in your care might be taking Previcox? Rosie can't take previcox any more and it would be good if the 16 large tablets left over could go to a good cause.

Griff you can buy cranberry juice that's mixed with other flavours which makes it less bitter. Can get cranberry & raspberry, cranberry & blackcurrant

You sound like you're digging yourself a hole while avoiding the person you need to be speaking to lol.

Marion hope you're feeling better now

Karen I'll ask Oldies team thanks

Don't know what all this talk of rain is. We haven't had any in Warrington