UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts All Talking

Jazz

Morning.

We timed out walk prefectly this morning - it just started raining as I loaded the dogs into the car to head to work. Kia wasn't convinced the walk was worth the risk of getting rained on and I had to carry her the first 10ft away from the house :rolleyes: I skipped agility last night as I sat down to eat dinner and then couldn't muster the energy to get back up. It was a bit too hot for it anyway, so I don't think the dogs minded. My mum's car's gearbox went kaput yesterday, so she is car shopping at the moment. She keeps sending me links to cars over skype, which has got me hankering after a new car despite the fact I definitely don't need one.

Ugg my get up and go hasn't come back from where ever it fecked off to last time - why did I think that a finger buffet would be a stress free, cheap & easy way of feeding Nick, Vicky, Trudy, Graham, Amelia, MIL, me & Rob tomorrow? Its not going to be "easy" today when I have a mountain of sandwiches to make and stuff to bake :confused:

Sophie, you can join my dad, he is looking at cars again!!! he bought a new one i march after months of driving me crazy.... we thought that would be the end of it but noooooooooo he has now decided he thinks he will get a range rover instead so i am currently being driven crackers with oooo look at that one

Merledogs, hope the weather stays fine so you can paint your fences

Jazz, good luck with the housing, lets home they sort it out quickly

Snow, good luck with the buffet... don't envy you at all!

Jayne hope Charlie does improve for you and there is nothing else going on. Issie made very slow progress.

Thanks Michelle, he seemed to get over his initial attach reasonably well, but this latest episode seems to have floored him :( We have decided for the moment to not have him MRI scanned, as I think it is too much to put him through. If a tumour is found on the MRI, we wouldn't operate anyway as I think it would be such a big op for an old man to go through :(

Am absolutely shattered today, am working 6 days this week and for some reason this week has just floored me. I feel like I could sleep for a week :unsure: :rolleyes: After tomorrow though, I am off Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I am then working Wednesday and Thursday. Next Friday I am going to meet mum and dad at the caravan near Bath, so I have a nice long weekend away :) Not too long now till my holiday though, 50 days and counting :) Am hoping that really recharges my batteries, which are running on empty at the moment :unsure:

That will be nice next weekend Jayne - definitely something to look forward too :)

The joiner is here and I just caught the afternoon postie who brings parcels telling him that if Archie got anywhere near him he would kick his head in. Little s***! I told him if he touched my dog he could count on me kicking HIS head in. Bloody git. He's always horrible to Archie and shouts at him which is why Archie barks at him because he's frightened of him. And get this - this twerp has a dog of his own. I feel really sorry for it as I think he probably bullies it.

• Like 1

Yantan, i would make a complaint at the sorting office, he can't go round doing that sort of thing, also get one of those parcel boxes so he never has to come onto your property or if you get on with your neighbour explain things and ask if he could leave your stuff there, i would have battered him.

Gooster, hope you have nice weather next weekend.... i also fully understand what you mean with charlie, you have to weigh up the pro's and cons of things and how you think the animal would cope with surgery, i think if it was anything big for diez now i would have to have a long hard think

i am so ill today, i have to go back to the drs i really have knackered myself.... i am a right div

What little get up and go I had which hadn't got up and gone with the rest of it has now fecked off to join them complaining of over work :confused02: however there are now 4 platters of sarnies in the fridge, tuna & sweet corn, mixed cheese, egg mayo, ham & a few marmite for Nick - pizzas are in the oven, and once they have cooled and have been sliced up I am going to collapse in a heap.

• Like 1

Griff, take care of yourself :flowers:

murtle, that's rubbish.

Yantan :ohmy: I'd be livid :mad:

Jayne I hope you survive working tomorrow and enjoy your 3 days off, and your long weekend away.

1.5 more hours till the weekend :cheer: Doing weekend chores tomorrow - grocery shopping, gardening, may cut down a tree, etc. Then an agility show on Sunday :)

What little get up and go I had which hadn't got up and gone with the rest of it has now fecked off to join them complaining of over work :confused02: however there are now 4 platters of sarnies in the fridge, tuna & sweet corn, mixed cheese, egg mayo, ham & a few marmite for Nick - pizzas are in the oven, and once they have cooled and have been sliced up I am going to collapse in a heap.

What time do you want me there Snow? Will there be sossidges on sticks?

There are sossidges but I'm buggered if I am going to shove sticks in them lol theres also broccoli & tomato quiche, mini scotch eggs & cheese straws - and no sticks in them either :D

S'ok I can shovel them in with or without. Mmmmmm. Really looking forward to the feast :lmaosmiley: