UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Thank you for helping clarify that blackmagic - much appreciated :flowers: I over think things and then can't make my mind up :rolleyes:

I'm going with the BBC recipe.

Alicia I forgot to say welcome home to your new car :) Let us know what you think of it as you get used to it.

Edited by Yantan

Diddy car gotcha day :-)

I am in town getting a few things and in one shop, the person in front of me was asked if he wanted to pay in pounds or sterling!! The girl didn't understand why he was confused :-)

Welcome home Ted x

Well done Archie, I hope you got lots of treats (and avoided the vets) double bonus!

xxx

Ha ha maybe she was having one of those days and not realised what she said

Glad you've got car sorted Jazz

Enjoy your tea Marion.

Alex hope you feel better now

Glad pups are fine

Well done Ted and go easy lad when back home

Briliant sunny day here. Swelling on arm and hand has gone down a bit so antibios doing their job. Still a lot bigger than the other one but getting better

• Like 1

Evening.

Had a chat with my boss today and we have decided that we don't want to escalate it formally, but that he would have a word with the bloke on Monday as he's over at that site anyway. My boss's boss is also going to have a chat with the bloke's director to make him aware of what is happening. Knowing that director I think he will want to do something about it as well, but that's up to him.

Have come home and spent an hour and a half watering the garden front and back. Am now having cider with some sort of red fruit flavour in it and have a wild mushroom pizza in the oven.

Saw the aftermath of an accident today. We went to the shopping centre near work and as we were going back to the car we heard an almighty bang. We ran over as it was only about 20 yards from where we were. One woman was driving up the road and another came out of a side street straight into the side of her. The woman who drove into the other's car is a complete write off - the whole front of it up to the windscreen was gone. How she didn't hurt herself I don't know. Thankfully nobody was hurt, including a 12 month old baby which was in the back. Colleague of ours saw it so is a witness.

Michelle I hope your cellulitis is soon a thing of the past, good to hear that your arm and hand are less swollen :)

I'm very glad there were no major injuries to the occupants of those cars Alex, particularly the baby. I'll bet it all gave you quite a start.

The fish pie was scrummy.

We now have a lovely new ceiling. Work however is going to be held up as the electrician can't come until Wednesday to put the new sockets in and fit the centre light. Ah well we shall just have to suck it up.

Any news from Owl on how her new motor is going?

Great that he is back home :)

New motor wasn't very happy, we had some hiccups and kangaroo jumps at first but this seems to be due to it having stood around for weeks. Drove over to mum's today and it hopped up the road like a giant blue frog at first then went fine for rest of day. Will book it in for a service with special attention to the fuel lines and carb. It's a nice car and will do for now, but my dodgy ankle says it would like me to get an automatic when I am can afford one.

Took Wispa for a nice stroll in Clumber Park, then she had over an hour's heavy duty wrestling with her pal Dingo when we came home. Fast asleep now.

Thanks guys, I am so pleased he is home at last. When I got to mum and dad's last night he was on the sofa next to dad and his little head appeared when he heard the door go. He jumped off the sofa and came stumbling over to me, so I scooped him up and gave him a massive cuddle. I then put him on the sofa next to dad again (as that is where he sits at night). When I went to bed I left him there, but he followed me - he still can't do stairs, so I had to come back down and carry him up. He stayed on my bed all night :wub: :wub: I had to get up with him at 5.30 to take him downstairs for a wee, but it's worth it to have the best Ted cuddles ever :)

• Like 4