UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Morning folks.

Glad the op went well Jayne.

Weather is supposed to be good this weekend which I'm really glad of as have so much that needs doing outside. House is getting me down as the whole thing is in such a chaotic mess. The blokes are supposed to be finishing their work today. I really hope they do. Kitchen fitter is fitting an RCD kit for the electrics as he had to move a socket last week and the chap is fitting new boiler to replace the old knackered one that was condemned.

How exciting Buddyboy :)

Had a voicemail from the vets today - they want to know if we can nip in with some food for Ted :rolleyes: 'Nipping in' with some food for Ted would involve a 120 mile round trip for mum and dad (as I am working today). He is fed raw tripe which you can get from pets at home, part of me feels that as we (or rather Tesco) are paying them £3k for his care, surely they could get a vet nurse to nip out and get some raw tripe??? He is allergic to any other food, so I am assuming he is having lots of problems with his tummy :unsure:

Buddyboy I have never heard of this channel before but I must not miss your appearance on Wednesday. Can I have Jed and China's pawprints please before they get snowed under with requests after it airs :wub: :wub:

Aaaarrrrgghhhhhhhh! Whoever thought it was a good idea to give the kid in the house at the back of us a whistle needs their backside kicking. What were they thinking??? You live in a terraced house in row upon row of the same type with neighbours front, back and to both sides and you think it's acceptable to force them to listen to your kid blowing a bloody whistle tunelessly for the last 45 minutes :banghead: I suppose it makes a change from the high pitched screaming that both the kids do and the wailing and whining whenever they want something :rolleyes:

Gooster, i would expect them to send a nurse to pets at home or even for one of the vets to go..... my 2 were fed a home diet and when laney had his cruciate done i told them not to feed him i could fetch him food down, they asked what he ate and i said chicken (roasted) and boiled rice, they sent a nurse to the butcher across the road who had roasted chickens for sale and lay in his kennel hand feeding him chicken..... surely they should have said something before you left as you could have gone to p@h fetched a couple of packs and then dropped them back and got them to label them up for ted

Yantan get a megaphone and get archie to bark each time the kid toots or shout shut up.... bet he wouldn't keep it up for long.

Jacobean, hope your workmen all get it done and dusted today

glorious sunshine today,BBQ tomorrow yay!!!!

Had a text from my dad before to tell me he had dropped the tripe off at the vets. I replied asking how he was, dad said they let him see Ted, but added no further comments :rolleyes: I asked him how he was, dad said he is 'so so' and still doesn't have much movement in his back legs :(

awwww Gooster, glad your dad managed to get down o.k, with regards Ted not having much movement.. as the spinal cord has been bruised it will take a little while i suspect.... you know yourself that sometimes when you bruise yourself deeply it can take weeks, i hope he improves bit by bit every day. I am sure with some food that is better suited to his tummy he will feel much happier in himself

wow what a beautiful day!! quite windy but warm, got the fake tan out and have spent the day in my shorts