UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

Positive thoughts being sent out to all poorly Fugees and their families :GroupHug:

Hi Loobie nice to see you :hug: I've had an op on my shoulder. I hope yours goes really well.

I am knackered this morning because I got enthralled by a TV programme last night and forgot to take my meds at the usual time. It's meant that I am feeling rather foggy this morning (more than usual!) There may be some waffley bollox coming your way :rolleyes_anim: (more than usual!)

• Like 1

(((hugs))) to all who need them, loobie, hope you recover from your op o.k.... just do as you are told!!! whizzie, sorry to hear your dad isn't so good

Murtle, safe trip to solihull, you have a beautiful sunny day for your memorial service

• Like 1

Just read back properly and realised I'd missed your post Sam...my daughter in law had one wisdom tooth out on the spot, but the lower one has an infection under it, so she has to wait until the antibiotics take effect before they can remove it. I'm hoping that the ab's and co codamol they've given her will improve her enough that we can still go down there. She's got enough on her plate looking after her very disabled mother (MS), a four year old, a loopy westie, two rabbits and a hamster without adding us to it whilst she's feeling awful.

I hope everyone has this sunshine and it's helping lift the mood of stressed people and that those suffering illness can at least get some pleasure from the warmth. Makes a change from grey skies and rain!

Thought I was going to have a nasty accident earlier, we have new tilt and turn windows in the back bedroom so now by climbing on a chair and sitting on the window sill I can lean out and clean the central window, the one with just a little top opener. Trying to reach a stubborn mark I leaned too far and very nearly overbalanced :confused:, I just managed to grab hold of something inside in time. I'd have landed on the conservatory roof, and I don't think it would have taken my weight. Could have been expensive..and painful!

goodness Suzeanna, lucky you managed to grab onto something....... you are right it would have been painful and expensive but possibly also fatal!

Jazz, sending continued good thoughts for your move

finally sorted out the paperwork to find out which non fault accident is causing the issue with my dads insurance policies..... his insurance has increased by £400 for no fault accidents, once we find out which one it is we can contact the insurer and get them to ammend the details (hopefully!)

had a bit of unpleasant morning...can't say too much but i am really sick of people, there really are some nasty people in this world who would benefit from a very hard slap!

:GroupHug: for all the poorly people and relatives

Show schedule looks good San. I'm currently entered in Lansdown that day, but need to have a think weighing up # of KC progression classes and distance to travel.

Suzeanna - take care of yourself! We can't have you falling out of windows :ohmy:

I have my annual performance review in 20 minutes :unsure: Really not looking forward to it, but will be glad when it is over and done with.

• Like 1

:ohmy: Be careful Suzeanna! A number of people I know have been suffering with their wisdom teeth recently. I only have one nad thankfully its already broken through even if its grown out at a weird angle.

Griff sadly there are too many people out there who could do with a good slap.

:GroupHug: to all who need them.

Things are going well on the housing front but I dont want to say too much and end up jinxing myself.

Some of you may be interested/shocked/horrified etc to see this

http://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/news/video-rspca-investigation-at-rescue-centre-near-wellingborough-1-5049712

I'm not going to comment on it and will let people draw their own conclusions.

Bloody Norah! I hope it's not the result of some mean spirited person or persons trying to get them into trouble. But the other option is just too awful to contemplate :(

Suzeanna please be careful! My nanna used to back out of our sash windows and then bring one sash down on her lap to hold her in place. She leant back one day forgetting she hadn't anchored herself. Luckily my grandad was right beside her and managed to grab her.

Archie's going camping over the weekend with Ruby seeing as he took to it so well last year when they did the 3 peaks challenge. There's no challenges involved in this though! They will just be having a leisurely fell walk :) It will be strange not to have to get up and let Archie out, get up and let Archie in, get up and let Archie out, get up and let Archie in which is how much of my day is spent. I will be home ALONE :icon_uhh:

Lol, i thought ahhhh what a cute dog and thought that was it to begin with....... then i clocked the cat!!

hope things continue to go smoothly Lil Angel but won't say more in case i jinx you too!

fetched the boy back from the vet, 2 stitches and howling the place down now he is at home, apparently he was an angel at the vets...typical

whatever the reason it is sad.

I agree, it is sad.

Lol, i thought ahhhh what a cute dog and thought that was it to begin with....... then i clocked the cat!!

I missed the cat first time round too, thanks for pointing that out!

I struggled to find a suitable candidate to vote for today in the council elections. I've been wondering, why is it that some places have just one council (like Cornwall and some cities) but most counties have a county council and borough councils too.

Edited by Karen