UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

Electoral areas seem to vary widely. We have approx 256,000 electors over - 4 electoral wards and also have 6 community councils which are the equivalent of borough or parish wards. We have 70 councillors. We had our local elections last year so its been very odd today in the fact we havent been in the middle of election mayhem.

Thanks Griff :wink:

Edited by lil_angel

Yes, join the club BrackenMc ! Someone gave me a poster with that quote (can't think why)!

Karen, Zoe is a collie cross. A little different for us as you know we always seem to have hounds-Beagles etc.

Such a contrast to what we have had before-she actually listens to us :biggrin:

Been pottering in the garden today but feeling my age :confused02:

morning all

trudys still not well,so we are up before 6am again

internet was fixed, but that involves the modem hanging out of the loft, so another man will be coming today to put a working wire from there down to the living room.

I will hear from the housing today, I got told a 6pm yesterday,after sitting here fretting, surrounded by boxes all day

so back on your knees folks please!

have a nice day xxxxxxxxxxxxx

everything crossed for you again today Jazz

awww Zoe sounds lovely...and she listens!

i am sooooo tired, can't stop yawning, laney is still whinging and now refusing to eat as it is boring dog food Lol, he really can be a s*d

Jazz, hope that you get news today and that it's the right news!

Sheila - we found it a bit of a shock having a collie cross (who doesn't listen to us) compared to labs and lab crosses. Are you able to post a photo of Zoe please?

Morning

Hope the news is good Jazz.

I'm very glad its Friday, and I'm very much looking forward to the weekend :) Agility show tomorrow morning, house and garden pottering tomorrow afternoon and Sunday, and another agility show on Monday :

Are you doing GT Sophie?

I am :) I'm hoping that if I do NFC agility / games to work on his contacts, he'll remember for Vyne on Monday. And we need 2 more SC point to go senior, so I'm hoping for a clear round. Will you be there?

Morning. Who turned the sun off? Its grey and drizzling here. Ruby has decided to hold off on the camping and go on Monday for 1 night. The campsite should be a lot quieter as we reckon most folk will have packed up and gone after the long weekend.

Bloody hell Alicia they like putting you through the mill don't they! Fingers crossed for you.

We don't have drizzle but it is a bit cloudier than yesterday with the possibility of showers later, which wouldn't devastate me.

I need to get my backside in gear to go and buy 10 more bags of compost and a saw from B&Q, then I intend to spend the next three days taking down my broken pergola and other gardening type stuff.

Sunny here still :) Hopefully it stays that way for the weekend.

Just heard from my mum that they're going to have to let Toby cat go tomorrow :( His kidneys are worse, and he's not eating. We will really miss him - he's a real character.

Sorry to hear about Toby Sophie (((hugs)))

Jazz, hope they call soon

Yantan, we have lovely sun here.....don't know how long it will last but i likes it a lot! hope Ruby has a good night camping..... are you near windermere?

Merledogs, you go steady hoiking all that compost about and good luck with fetching the pergola down.... just a thought, how thick are the posts? if they are thin the same sort of size as a pipe used for plumbing what about one of those cutters that you pop onto the pipe and twirl it around and it cuts... this type of thing

http://search.diy.com/search#w=pipe%20cutter&asug=

• Like 1