UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doodaas

merledogs

Poor Holly but I am glad that she was found for her parents sake.

The weather is most unseasonal isn't it. Yak!

I have spent a half hour trying to explain to Archie that the skip across the road is nothing to do with us so he doesn't need to keep barking every time someone comes out to put stuff in it.

Snow I hope that back eases up. Keep moving!

Hugs Alex x

Sad news Owl :-( run free xxx

Ouch Snow, hope the pain killers kicked in and you are feeling better.

Suzeanna hope your meds help you without too much side effects.

I am feeling more human, but had to have another hour sleep after I had got up! I am not accustomed to the level of alcohol consumption here!!!

Have fun Jazz, sounds like lots of stuff happening!

It is 17 degrees today, very unseasonal! They often get heavy snow here, so the sun is very much appreciated!!

Love and hugs to all xxx

Archie makes me laugh xxx

Back eased up around 6am so went back to bed until 10, got Rob to carry the turkey through from the garage so I could check it, its about half way defrosted so I'm glad I took it out yesterday - I don't normally have a frozen one but this year I didn't have many options with the move etc. cooking it tomorrow as I have loads to do xmas day and dont want to be stuck in the kitchen all morning, besides the stock for the gravy has to be made 24 hrs before and left to stand.

Have taken more naprosyns, put more deep heat on my back, and will keep that up all day and all flipping night so I stink of menthol lol

Its dry here at the moment, but the forecast is for more and more and more rain, there was surface water and heavy spray on the M4 yesterday I was really hoping Nick & Vicky would be here in daylight tomorrow but he rang last night to say that although his boss told him he could finish after his last "walk in" which at the time was set for noon, the fecking computerised online booking system has taken prepaid booking for 5.45pm!! So they now wont be here until about 8:30pm grrrrr

Oh no, that's a shame Snow :(

Enjoy the wine Murtle - I can't drink in the middle of the day. It sends me to sleep :laugh: I remember last year we walked to the local pub and had a glass of wine and some crisps in the sunshine. When we got back, I fell asleep for a good couple of hours :laugh:

Have bought the ingredients for soup for Christmas dinner (that is my contribution this year). Am going to make the soup after my gym class tomorrow so that it is nice and fresh :)

Afternoon

So sorry to hear you're feeling low Alex. Is it cos you're due on too? Don't worry about your job. Your boss has already told you they are happy with your work and you will fly through the probationary period fine. Everyone has lots of stress and things on their mind at the moment. Chances are it was nothing to do with you at all. You've proven yourself time and time again. You need to start believing in yourself. You have achieved a lot and are a great asset to the company.

Snow hope pain disappears soon.

Murtle enjoy. I only have to have a glass of anything and that's me out for the count lol.

Hope Archie is having a lunch break from the neighbourly watch job lol

I'm filing loads of paperwork to make space on the dining table and am having mad cleaning sesh. Then can put last of xmas decs up. Martyn is food shopping this afternoon.

• Like 2

:GroupHug: Alex

Jayne, I was in the pub last night and saw my friend who works at the gym, he said he's definately straight, not single, he's apprantly a stalker and a bit camp :wacko: said he's a nice guy though.

RMF: I'm sorting my room out today as I can't move for clothes and junk, it's turning into a nightmare!!

Awwwww, dammit (however not sure about the stalker tendencies though :unsure: ). Thanks for asking - guess I'll just keep window shopping with him then :biggrin:

Have done all my wrapping now - I bought my brother's GF a soap and glory set from boots that had been reduced from 60 quid to 27 quid. I was very tempted to leave the price on, but was a good girl and took the price off :laugh:

It is a year today since we said goodbye to Polly. We still haven't got ourselves organised since losing the boss, and tend to be very lax about getting up at 7.45 precisely and being in bed by 10. She would think we are disgraceful and need to pull our socks up.

• Like 5

It is a year today since we said goodbye to Polly. We still haven't got ourselves organised since losing the boss, and tend to be very lax about getting up at 7.45 precisely and being in bed by 10. She would think we are disgraceful and need to pull our socks up.

It wasn't 7.45 when we were made to get up, it was 6.45! Fair play to Wispa, she has been very good at sticking to that as long as it is daylight by then.

owl :GroupHug:

Glad Kinky is making herself at home again Alex :)

Am sat in the corner of the school at the moment whilst Blue stretches his legs. So far this has involved trying to dig to Australia and having a roll :laugh:

So Steph, as Mr Gorgeous is unsurprisingly with someone (there would have been something very wrong if he was single), are there any single straight guys who work at the gym? :biggrin: