UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doodaas

merledogs

You can't argue with stupidity :unsure: what a pain, hope he clears off.

Had a road walk this morning with Wispa, who was pleased to meet up with a ridgeback pal and have a few kisses. Then off to mum's to try and persuade her to eat something. She managed a small amount of chicken and a little bit of strawberry pavlova for lunch, and a mini buffet-size pork pie for tea. My sister and aunt are coming on Thurs and staying until next day, she will probably eat for them, but she won't for me or the carers.

cripes facebook is full of festive cheer , I have a person on the DS page saying our sterilistion program makes us akin to Hilter and asking why I have not sterilised my own children

and I thought I would get a Dogstarday off today ! just had to log in and answer as the longer I did'nt the more he posted :unsure:

am hoping he will go away now , but sadly I doubt it :mad:

Just ban him Sam. We often get people off on one waffling on our site. One was going mad as we posted a photo of one of our sponsor dogs, in his crate, saying it was cruel. The door was open and he loves his little den.

Moaning :tired:

Sam - I agree just ban him. Moron :mad:

I have a runny nose, sore throat and my throat is closing up so I'm losing my voice SmileySick.gif

To add insult to injury, I was woken at 1.15 am by the sound of a dog puking on my bed :sick01:

Did anybody watch Downton last night? They killed off the best character :mecry:

Edited by merledogs

Hope you are feeling better soon Alex - my sore throat disappeared yesterday after taking some beechams. Back with a vengence this morning though :angry:

Hope the nutty man on your FB page doesn't post anything else Sam :flowers:

Enjoy your walk Cindere :)

Now that Christmas day is done, I can start my proper countdown to my holiday - 4 weeks today I will be on a plane to Egypt :biggrin: :biggrin: The last 2 holidays I have been on have been last minute ones - New York was booked 4 weeks before we went and Egypt was booked 2 weeks before I went, so haven't had a long countdown to a holiday for ages!!!

Glad you are enjoying your iPod touch Griff :flowers:

Sorry you didn't get much of a walk Cindere - it was lovely this morning here, but it's chucking it down again :rolleyes:

My gym is still closed today, back open tomorrow at 9am, so will be back there in the morning.

Enjoy your shift tomorrow Sam :flowers:

Have decided to treat myself to a new camera - am going to get one of the Samsung WiFi ones, so I can upload the pics straight to facebook/ photobucket as opposed to faffing with the computer :) That is if I can find in stock anywhere - am en route to my local currys - they had one in stock when they did the stock checker in my other local currys....