UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doodaas

merledogs

wow Sam, what an evening! You are so amazing for doing this!

Fitball was well hard this morning - instructor was relentless. Looked at the clock and couldn't believe we had only done 15 minutes :rolleyes: :laugh: Instructor was not gorgeously single either :laugh: Got chatting to one of the guys who does the classes, he is lovely but way too old for me. Dropped the hint that Mike is more my type than him (so he doesn't get his hopes up that I may fancy him). Just hope he doesn't blab to Mike now :unsure: :laugh:

Off to make soup now for tomorrow's starter - making leek and potato soup. Nom.

wow Sam, that sounds amazing. It is something that I have always wanted to do. Next year I think I will plan it in to my diary...

I think talking to the other vols Crisis start registering volunteers around October each year ( might be a bit eariler ) http://www.crisis.org.uk/pages/volunteering-at-crisis-christmas.html

I think you would really enjoy it Mary , the mix of people ( guests and volunteers ) are so diverse its just lovely to talk to them

wow Sam, what an evening! You are so amazing for doing this!

your very kind but I am not amazing ( just amazingly tired ! ) and I was so lucky I got to work with the dogs and thier owners

I was feeling a bit worn out and run down running from Dogstar and this has given me a lovely break and boost ,

Jazz I was thinking of you last night collecting items and taking them to your local shelter , I can't tell you how much the folk at Crisis really appreciated donations like that and I reckon you will have made a few peoples year

I am off to bed now to catch a few hours and I hope you are all back indoors and not doing any last minute shopping

• Like 1

I was moved to tears at 6 am this morning when the owner of one dog arrived with all the chicken from his dinner last night that he had saved for her. Also very touched by one staffie whose dad had saved up to buy her a really warm sleeping bag so she was never cold as they sleep rough every night

Really nice people and one of the best things I have done in my spare time ever

I salute you - and you made me cry xxx

have a good Christmas Liz :santa:

Am feeling a bit ropey tonight - was feeling fine until I got to the farm and one of the girls said she has been ill all day. About an hour after, started feeling a bit sick :unsure: Am staying at mum and dad's tonight, they are having Chinese, but there is no way I could stomach that, so might just have some dry toast or something :unsure:

Oh dear Gooster, hope it will go away by the morning! If she's got the winter vomiting virus she was selfish and unfair to go and spread it about!

I hope everyone has a safe, dry and very happy christmas and gets whatever their hearts desire and that the new year brings better health and wealth to all of us.xxx

I hope everyone has a safe, dry and very happy christmas and gets whatever their hearts desire and that the new year brings better health and wealth to all of us.xxx

And the same from myself and Wispa xx

Edited by owl
  • Like 2