UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

Jazz, you did the right thing..... even if you had known what he had said to his boss lies have a way of coming undone, not only that had you backed up his story and he had gone on to make a claim for injury/loss of earnings etc than you would have been assisting somebody in a fraudulent claim..... in circumstances like that honesty is the best policy

hope everyone who had meetings had a good one!

suzeanna, hope your assitants didn't hinder you too much during your wrapping

i have to see my consultant tomorrow to decide on my next lot of treatment..... not sure if i will be getting more IV chemo or if i will be switched to oral chemo, trouble is if they give me oral treatment and i get side effects i won't take it where as the IV i can't skip it

I hope whatever they decide won't be too horrendous Griff, and it won't spoil Christmas for you. My son in law's mum has been told she has to take painkillers for a couple of weeks then they will decide which chemo she will be on, but it will be intravenous one week and tablets the next and they want to start it the week before Christmas. I can't help feeling her Christmas won't be too pleasant which is very sad as it will be her last one.

Oh sorry to hear that Jazz, hope the appeal comes in your favour (and the doglets too)

One more day ticked off the crazy world of work! Can anyone tell I am a little excited! Please skip my posts if / when you get bored of me bouncing :-)

Alex, the good thing is we all know you can handle so much more than you give yourself credit for ;-) xxx

Hope poorly peeps get the treatment they need with no ba side effects xxx

• Like 1

Suzeanna, i think i would refuse to start the treatment before christmas if i was your son in laws mum...... is the treatment going to save her life or just prolong the inevitable?? if it is the latter what harm can waiting a week or so do??? she does have the right to request a delay, i feel for the lady and send her good thoughts.

Jazz, i hope you can get your rent rebate, i hope the kids parents give them a real rocket up the ar*e!!!!! my mum and dad would have dragged me round to apologize and made me do odd jobs as an apology.... not that i would do anything like that anyway...... i read in the paper the other day about a cat who had it's paw glued to it's face and had ripped it's eye out removing it... truly evil things people do

Looks lovely Cheryl :-)

I am working from home today as I have an assignment I need to complete and I only got home at 9.20 last night. Thankfully the nice train I needed to catch was delayed leaving so I managed to catch it otherwise it would have been just gone 10pm I would have got home.

8 days left and only 7 early starts!!

Love and hugs to all xxx

Very tasteful tattoos Cheryl. I'm not a tattoo sort of person but the thought of having something based on my luffely old George has been buzzing in my head ever since he went to the Bridge. Oh did I say that out loud?

I had a particularly annoying and persistent nedache most of yesterday. It was probably a migraine in the making but fortunately my migraine meds kept it from escalating. It lifted last night but is back again this morning. Talking of which Ruby went for a CAT scan last Friday because of the sudden onset of debilitating migraines. They told her it would be at least a couple of weeks before she would hear about the results. The surgery rang yesterday to tell her they have the results already and could she come in as soon as was convenient. We are hoping that it's just extra quick work on behalf of the NHS and as all is well and the doctor just wants to sort some migraine meds out for her and/or adjust her current meds.

Yay Murtle your days are numbered! I mean that in the nicest possible way!

• Like 1