UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

I have a job!! The elf service chose 8 jobs for me and I picked the one I preferred, was interviewed and got it!! Same salary as I am on now but purely Admin. The best bit is the department may move back to HQ in town so I should be able to walk to work. It only comes in effect from April 1st so until then I have to continue in the job I;m in which is much more interesting than Admin! If no one has my job by January I will be able to apply for it!!! You couldn't make it up!!

Big hugs :) xx

• Like 1

Daily count down...6 days left :-)

I will be so pleased to be out of there...

Gooster, please don't put yourself down girl. I bet you are gorgeous too. My ex was defined as good looking (olive skin, dark hair, green eyes etc), he was an arse...I googled him recently...he's now an overweight arse!! I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the picture! xxx

Stinky question alert: can anyone recommend some high strength washing powder / cleaning stuff for clothes as a few tops I have absolutely reek. I do sweat a lot, but I always shower and wash my clothes after each wearing but I have a top and a cardigan that smell ok until I put them on then they gas me out...I took today's off and ward it with hand soap and then it was ok...a wet top was better then the pong :-(

Ooo thank you Alex. I have an aldi near me, is it just their normal washing stuff? If so I will grab a bottle next time I am in.

Loo congratulations on your job...hopefully you will get your own job back soon!

Are your jobs like buses Alex?! ...and is the person you have in mind for it one of your ex-colleagues?! xxx

• Like 1

Cobratulations, Loo!

murtle, I am glad you said that about Gooster, because you are so right. I have met her and she is totally luffly and warm and vibrant and really attractive as well as being highly intelligent. If Mr Gorgeous is indeed straight, I don't see why he wouldn't fancy her.

• Like 1

Moaning :tired:

Hi Sam :wavey:

I agree that our Jayne is luffly :flowers:

Ooo thank you Alex. I have an aldi near me, is it just their normal washing stuff? If so I will grab a bottle next time I am in.

Are your jobs like buses Alex?! ...and is the person you have in mind for it one of your ex-colleagues?! xxx

I use the concentrated bio liquid gel stuff but the bigger bottles are good as well. Cheap as chips too :flowers:

The person I had in mind was my ex colleague, but it turns out he has already been interviewed for it and not been successful, which is a shame.

RMF : Day off today. I have to take Kinky to the vets for her dental, meet a friend for lunch, go to Sainsburys, Home Bargains, Argos and Costco. I'll no doubt need a rest after all that!

Morning!

Thank you for the washing info. Shame about your colleague :-(

Hope the sunshines for everyone today!

Apologies for moaning, please feel free to skip the following!

I am on my way to Exeter St David's today...as they have decided to do a partial go live for the work I am doing...only due to laptop dying I have lost all their work instructions so am trying to type them all all again for them. Thought it would be easier if I was there with them...then they can ask questions! Due to the wonderful organisation of the project...I was told last thing yesterday...when I was in hove!!

• Like 1

I have a job!! The elf service chose 8 jobs for me and I picked the one I preferred, was interviewed and got it!! Same salary as I am on now but purely Admin. The best bit is the department may move back to HQ in town so I should be able to walk to work. It only comes in effect from April 1st so until then I have to continue in the job I;m in which is much more interesting than Admin! If no one has my job by January I will be able to apply for it!!! You couldn't make it up!!

Big hugs :) xx

Congratulations & well done :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

• Like 1