UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

So sorry about Hoppy Rachael, at least he went with someone to cuddle him...sweet dreams little cat.

Good luck with the physio Jazz, better late than never!

Owl...can we have photos? I don't know where you found one for your height, all the ones I've seen seem to be built for someone around 6ft:)

I've just put a casserole together ready to go in later and I used that Very Lazy Garlic...don't know if I used too much but the whole house pongs of garlic now.

My onesie is from primark - I am only 5'3 and it's not too long.

You can never have too much garlic Suzeanna :biggrin:

Good luck with the physio - am sure you will be fine :)

Is it really bad that I am timing my gym workouts when I know Mr Gorgeous will be there? :unsure: :laugh: :rolleyes: Have been in the morning Sunday,Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. However I know he works in the afternoon on a Thursday, so am finding myself doing other things this morning, so I can go to the gym later :rolleyes: I know I stand no chance with him as he is far too good looking to want to go out with me, but window shopping isn't going to do any harm whilst I work out - is it?

Gooster, if he's that good looking I hate to say he's probably gay...when my daughter was in Australia for six months some years ago now, she said you could bet money that you'd look round a bar, pick out the best looking guys and they'd all be interested in each other, not the girls. Still, you are going to end up awesomely fit!

• Like 1

Good luck with the physio Jazz...... take your painkillers before they come!!!!

Gooster if you have to exercise you may as well have something nice to look at Lol

Suzeanna...... at tleast you won't need to worry about vampires Lol

major rant alert!!!!!! my dogs are fed a home diet with burns hypoallergenic mixer, went onto vet uk to order the food for over xmas and new year for the dogs and cat, went to click 7.5 kio bag of burns... out of stock, o.k thinks me i will order elsewhere..... all that is available is 2kilo bags so i call burns.... feckin discontinued the 7.5 kilo bags, they said they are doing an offer where i can have the 4 bags (8kilo) for the same price as the 7,5 kilo bag, o.k off to look at the website £29.12 plus £p&p, i was paying £21 at vetuk so back to vet uk to order 4 bags..... £29.36!!!!! so i am paying £8 more for 1/2 kilo of dog food and the inconvenience of having 4 smaller bags...... i won't pay it on principal and i will have to resort to cooking potatoes and rice for the dogs to have added to their chicken/duck/venison/ egg and veg. really annoys me that companies think they can get away with doing things like that....... rant over!!!

There is a letter in the paper today from a lady whose dog pinched some carrot cake which had been made with it...she thought oh it won't hurt, cake is ok but three days later he was dead and the vet said it was the xylitol. If this is the case I think it should be on the pack, most people are aware you shouldn't give dogs chocolate but I didn't know about this stuff!

Good luck with the physio Jazz...... take your painkillers before they come!!!!

Gooster if you have to exercise you may as well have something nice to look at Lol

Suzeanna...... at tleast you won't need to worry about vampires Lol

major rant alert!!!!!! my dogs are fed a home diet with burns hypoallergenic mixer, went onto vet uk to order the food for over xmas and new year for the dogs and cat, went to click 7.5 kio bag of burns... out of stock, o.k thinks me i will order elsewhere..... all that is available is 2kilo bags so i call burns.... feckin discontinued the 7.5 kilo bags, they said they are doing an offer where i can have the 4 bags (8kilo) for the same price as the 7,5 kilo bag, o.k off to look at the website £29.12 plus £p&p, i was paying £21 at vetuk so back to vet uk to order 4 bags..... £29.36!!!!! so i am paying £8 more for 1/2 kilo of dog food and the inconvenience of having 4 smaller bags...... i won't pay it on principal and i will have to resort to cooking potatoes and rice for the dogs to have added to their chicken/duck/venison/ egg and veg. really annoys me that companies think they can get away with doing things like that....... rant over!!!

You can get it cheaper from Zooplus.

There is a letter in the paper today from a lady whose dog pinched some carrot cake which had been made with it...she thought oh it won't hurt, cake is ok but three days later he was dead and the vet said it was the xylitol. If this is the case I think it should be on the pack, most people are aware you shouldn't give dogs chocolate but I didn't know about this stuff!

Well there isn't a warning on chocolate not to give it to dogs, nor on packs of onions, grapes, raisins or macadamia nuts which are all poisonous to dogs.

thankyou blackmagic, that is fantastic.... i don't mind paying for the extra half a kilo but i do object to paying £8 for it!!!! i have managed to pick up 2x 7.5 kilo sacks for £20.42 each so that will do me until new year at least but i will make sure i order in plenty of time from zooplus in case it is out of stock

my bro has just called me from st maarten...... it was 11 am over there and was 3o degrees already!!!! told him it was freezing here and he just laughed!

your brother is just mean telling you how warm it is! I am not liking being cold at all :(

Just done my gym workout - Mr Gorgeous wasn't there, but Mr Fitball was and said hello :) Worked really hard today, am knackered now, off to the farm though now to sort Blue out :)