UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

oh well done Loo....... hope you can pick the job you want but nice to know you have a job regardless!

Yantan... thanks for the link..... should i treat dex to a new scratching post....hmmmmmm

Melredogs, the csj stuff all has wheat in so not suitable for my lot sadly... but thankyou. Hope Kinky cat gets on o.k at the vets... i have just got back with diez, my vet is so lovely

Murtle not long to go now and you will be shot of the rotters!!!

Gooster... your descriptions of your gym instructors keep making me think of reservoir dogs Lol..... i am waiting for mr pink to be mentioned

i feel sooooooooooo sick, i didn't drink loads last night so it must be the new tablets, i had a word with the stewardess at the place i drink and she is going to get me some diet pop in as i have to give up the beer

Ruby's scan did find something wrong and the probable cause of the migraines - she has completely impacted sinuses!

She's got antibiotics and a nasal spray to start with but if those don't clear it further treatment will be needed. Thank dawg it wasn't anything more serious!

• Like 3

Thanks Maz for the link. Pleased it was nothing more serious for the Roobster :flowers:

Griffalo - hope you feel less sicky soon :flowers:

I've been to lunch with my friend, then Sainsburys, Home Bargains and Argos for the new 'oooooover. Just done the rugs and they look okay, but hard to tell in this light to judgement is reserved.

Edited by merledogs

I rang the vets earlier and they said that they hadn't had chance to do Kinky's dental as there were several emergencies. They said I could either rearrange for another day and they would only charge me half price, or else one of the vets would stay behind and do it today. I said I'd rather have it done today to save the faff of going back. Perhaps I should have had it done next week, especially since it's Friday and the poor vet probably wants to get off, but I didn't think at the time,

Bloody marion posting zooplus links :mad: I've ended up buying a foldable cat carrier and a new dog bed.

Vet rang. They've taken a couple of teefs out and one of her canines had already snapped off and the root was exposed (ouch!) so they took the root out. I can go and get her about 7 (but might go just before so I'm back in time for Emmerlydale).

Think you did the right thing Alex - vet wouldn't have offered if he/she didn't want to do it.

Really pleased for you about the job Loo and fingers crossed you get to keep your own job when it's up for grabs. But at least you know you're sorted.

Phew, for Ruby's results Marion. No matter how many times you told yourselves the results were just back earlier than expected you must have been worrying. Hope the anti-bs work quickly.

So, Jayne - hasn't kittycat Steph managed to find out any goss on Mr Gorgeous? We all neeed to know lol. But whatever his 'status' please stop running yourself down. You are pretty, clever and funny and any bloke would be proud to be with you.

• Like 4

murtle - they are gits. FACT. dragonstouch_slap.gif

Freezy cold here as well maz freezing.gif

Still in my dressing gown. Got dressed briefly to take Stinky to the vet (she was good as gold, bless her :wub:) then changed back when I got home.

Am inclined to agree, especially as I am no waiting for a train that will get me home at 20.30 on a Friday night..5 days left...one of the business users asked if I would consider extending into a different role dealing with understanding the compliance / regulations and their impact on the project! He was as shocked as me at my project colleagues!

• Like 1

Ouch poor kitty teeth...

I feel a bad kitty mommy as I saw the link this morning and have dithered About purchasing anything...of to go and see...bored and cold so shopping shoul keep me entertained!

Glad to hear it's the sinuses...the pressure points for sinuses in reflexology is the bit on the reverse of the nail on the fingers and toes. It might help to press these points along with taking the medication. I find these excellent when I have sinus problems to relieve some of the pressure, meds do the rest!

Thanks Eve :) Not heard any Mr Gorgeous gossip from Steph, probably quite difficult to bring up in conversation!! Not sure how good looking I am at the moment - standing ankle deep in stinky straw with a stinky coat on and hat covered in mud!

Got a riding lesson tonight, then will go to gym on way home, can't do gym tomorrow as it's only open 9-7.30 on a weekend and I work 9-5 and have Blue to sort out straight after finishing work. Am determined to lose at least a stone off my bum before Egypt!

Glad you got cat's teeth sorted Alex, must have been most uncomfortable for her.

Griiff, not really my place to suggest what to drink but might you not be better off with J20 than with diet pop? Just thinking of vit C and general nutrition for someone on chemo with complex health probs. Or even alcohol free beer? Or is that too horrid? I like it but can see that a normal beer drinker might not be impressed.

Have been to collect a huskamute from Stockport on last leg of pound to rescue relay. Very sweet boy, seems quite young. Ever so good in the car.

Wispa fed up with not going anywhere today but we have tracking to do near Matlock tomorrow.

• Like 1