UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Sibilant Susurration

merledogs

On the plus side though, I managed not to buy any plants or planters :lily:

Archie is such a good boy :wub:

I bought the Petface padded harness. Have a look at this eBay listing as it has lots of pics. I have had their fleece ones for years, but they get very smelly and I've had the Soft Protection harnesses before, which I liked.

RMF : I hate this bluddy job! I know I sound ungrateful, but I really am losing the will to live. It's like wading through treacle. I REALLY need V to come and take me away from all this, or at the very least, another job. I'm working from home Tuesday so will start some serious job hunting then.

Hope you're taking it easy Jazz. Should you be faffing about on comp?

Sorry to hear about your ex boss Loo

and your friend Marion

Willing V to receive the relevant info and get in touch to sort out tomorrow. Come on V. Come on V. It isn't ungrateful I've had some shocking jobs since going back to work. It's a lot of time spent doing something you don't like and having to deal with people you rather wouldn't in some cases. Not good for your wellbeing.

• Like 1

Good thoughts to everyone.

Amy has just been catching up on Paulo Grady and has spotted her little dog on screen giving Paulo a wash!! She's about 1.11 in on this week's episode. Poppy was at Battersea and taken by Matching Partners Canine rescue which is where Amy got her from. My Grand-dog is a television star!!!

:cheer:

• Like 2

Hi Jemimap, welcome back :wavey:

Ooh, famous doglet! I had to turn it over this week as i was in floods of tears with the little poodle poopie :mecry:

Hope V get their finger out soon Alex :flowers:

Me thinks my mum is trying a bit of matchmaking. There is a teaching assistant at school who is single, but he has a kid. I have met him once, and he was nice, but can't see me playing the stepmum role. She has used my phone to text something about moving a sofa tomorrow, and I can see where this is likely to lead... Do I or don't I go out if he asks...

• Like 1