UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Sibilant Susurration

merledogs

Morning. Sorry I've not been around. Life got a tad more chaotic than usual. Some of it being us going on hols to see inlaws and family coming to stay with us for a week. Dad still stuck in nursing home with no changes, Scoobs still going to hydro and actually moving his legs more but we still don't expect him to walk, Bracken will be having a dental this wednesday coming & Fergus is just Fergus. BIL passed away on Monday so am back to daily phone calls with Sis which is draining but necessary.

Had a hair appointment at 8.30 this morning so that's sorted.

Can't quite work out how we got to September and rather wondering if I've been asleep the past few months as can only remember a couple of sunny days that actually felt like summer.

My little business is picking up. Seem to be getting orders in weekly at the moment which is good. Am back to studying hard as I'm adamant I need to finish this level this year.

Michelle it does sound like you have a lot on at the moment :GroupHug:

It's been a lovely afternoon here and is nice and warm (and most of all DRY!).

Maz - how exciting. Do let us know if they pop round for tea :flowers:

RMF 1 : My little feathered family are having their afternoon meal in the garden. I love watching 'my' collared doves feed :wub:

RMF 2 : My ex-Director's wife gave me an Essenza electric candle warmer last night. Not really my sort of thing (I thought), but it's absolutely fab. It smells gorgeous and most of all the smell lingers in the room quite strongly, even when the patio doors are open. Just the thing I need to de-stink my room with four smelly dogs. They sell them in Costco so may get another one for another part of the house.

Jacobean, sorry to hear about your BIL. i am glad your little business is taking off.

yantan, i hope you won't be too put out when brangelina come knocking Lol.

Jazz, i think you clicked on the crossed through s at the top of the reply box!

Merledogs, i have 3 collared doves that come and i think they are so sweet, i also have a thing that is like a wood pigeon but without the white bits on its neck.

my nan is still hanging in there..... although sleeping all the time but i had some lovely news today, my second cousin has got through his bout at the paralympics and will be competing for gold in judo....... his brother joe lost his bout but has another chance