UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mad March Mumblings

merledogs

im so 'kin annoyed!

got to the vets with frazer for his op and my ruby for her jabs. I booked it for today because lewis was off to help me.

horrible receptionist, never looking at me,says your booked for next week. no room today!

I know I ruddy didnt!

the main man is off so ill be having words when he gets back

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest Dogstar clinic is ongoing over in Sr Lanka, Sam is over there and putting up pics every day or so. The first ones are up if you want to have a look on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150651199284470.418265.70714279469&type=1

Just looked at the photos - there is some fabulous work going on and just to make things even better there are elephants in the background of some of the photos!

It's so good to have a label to hang my 'issues' on, it includes so many of the things that have marred my life up to now (all 52 years of it), so I'm looking forward to being able to learn how to deal with things so what ever is left to me can be enjoyed.

What a great and positive way to look on it. Sounds like you are on the pathway already.

Back from Lincs, but no Charlie. 2 guys from the Fell & Moorland came with their tiny fell terrier, they checked the warren thoroughly and no sign. Even Toby who was so keen has now lost interest. So either Charlie got out and moved which is good, or there has been an earth fall and he is over the Bridge. I am feeling very sad :mecry:

Wispa stayed behind and had a sofa day as she had worked very hard yesterday and the day before tracking a young husky who is on the run locally. Everyone is pretty certain she was accidentally let out by some local people who came to the door. The trail went out of the front gate and up into a huge area of woodland, from which howling was heard later on. Many people are being helpful, but there are always one or two who tell the owner, "you have to accept she has been stolen to use as a bait dog and you will never see her again" :angry: Why do they think they know, and why do they think it's a helpful comment to make? I suppose it's easier than putting their boots on and searching.

Currently near the bottom of the front page. It's this lovely girl:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=37865&status=Lost

Escaped from her home opposite the Sandpiper not far from the bypass, headed east into Unstone, cutting along a footpath, under the railway viaduct and up into the woods. Wispa tracked her as far as the big mast on Windmill Lane where she doubled back into the woods.

:GroupHug: k9fran

Alex, its still an addiction even if its different plants :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Owl, hope little dog does turn up and that the husky is found soon

Ian is back over here and making slow but steady progress :biggrin:

Izzie is doing my head in :rolleyes: shes on limited exercise due to hurting her back leg and has decided excess energy has to be worked off vocally :rolleyes: so shes shouting her mouth off at every opportunity and 'talking' constantly. Threats of gagging her and having her de barked have failed to work :laugh:

Looks like camellias are the new rhododendrons :laugh:

They are indeed laugh.gif Wonder what it will be next? rolleyes.gif

Alex, its still an addiction even if its different plants :rolleyes: :laugh:

I thought if I switched then I might get away with it :laugh: If only there was a kind way to shut them up once they start yakking - Timmy drives me nuts with his excited barking when we're out and about rolleyes.gif