UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosie is brighter than she was, but still not eating properly. She eats better when you have food in your hand, so I'm now wondering if her neck is involved as well...just praying it's not the dreaded syringomyelia. :unsure: She did want to go out for her walk this morning, so we set off, me complete with walking stick, and slipped and slid our way to the field where she bumbled around quite happily, said hello to a very soggy little Lhasa who was on his way home for a bath :laugh: There's still a lot of snow lying here and the pavements are very icy, hope you are staying put today Owl and not trekking over to Worksop.

I hope those who like snow are enjoying it, and I hope it lashes rain to wash the snow away for those who don't like snow. No snow over here :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for all feeling ouchy.

Jazz, glad you had a great time.

Great news from me. I got a full refund for being clamped a couple of weeks ago :partytime: Don't mess with me when I know I'm right :fight: :bigsmiley:

Welcome back to the UK Jayne :laugh: Hope you had a good hols

Hope you had a good weekend Jazz :flowers:

Hiya Nige :flowers:

Griff hope you're all better today :GroupHug:

Fergus has been back to the vets with the lump he has on his eyelid. The drops were making it smaller but it's grown again now so it's being removed on Wednesday. Unfortunately we thought it was going to be a simple nick it out job and 1 stitch maybe but they're cutting a V shape and making sure they get it all out as it's bigger than we think. So I'm going to be in the wibble corner and am going to book Thursday & Friday off so I can make sure he doesn't do it a mischief. He will be wearing a buster collar.

Sorry head like sieve.

Meant to send hugs to Collies & Suzeanna :GroupHug:

Marge I hope you're both feeling better now. Cherry must think Jack is a crackpot :wub:

Edited by Jacobean

ooooooooooo collies that looks very ouchy :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: for all other sore people

hi nigel :flowers:

welcome home Jazz and Gooster :biggrin:

Merledogs i deffo think we need to start a support group for your plant buying addiction :laugh:

Jacobean i hope fergus' op goes o.k, i will be thinking of you :flowers:

well done mags :biggrin: i was in lidl today and our stores says 2 hours..... they have a good buy on at the moment, 300g nescafe for £5.19 :biggrin:

if i have missed anyone i am sorry :flowers:

Welcome home Gooster. Hope you acclimatise soon

Will be thinking of Fergus on Wednesday, and his worried Mum :GroupHug:

Griff, I had checked the sign in the meantime and it states 2 hours. Yet the rudest man on earth was adamant that it was 1 hour. I feel like hunting him down and waving the cheque in his face :laugh:

Hi Nigel, nice to see you again.

I may have bought 18 pairs of knitting needles t'other day :ohmy: Did somebody mention support groups :unsure:

Morning :tired:

I just went onto the Animal Rescue Site's FB page and posted a pic. Then I clicked through a couple of pics in their album and wished I hadn't. I've now got an image in my head which will stay with me for ages mecry.gif (Don't do it, it's too gruesome for words).

Edited by merledogs