UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

i think if he is a pharoh hound he needs an egyptian or arabic name :biggrin: Azizi means precious or gyasi means wonderful (and he is a bit wonderful :wub:) here is a link to a site with egyptian male names and meanings

http://www.names-meanings.net/names/male-egyptian

with regard the sleepless night, both of my pups have been really easy, i have no idea if what i do is right but seems to work, we give them a hot water bottle under their blankets on the bottom of their bed, before bed they get some of their dinner allowance mixed with some warm water so they get something warm in their tummy before bed, they seem happy enough to sleep through to the mornings, hopefully he will settle down in the next few days :flowers:

been to the vets with both dogs this morning, vaccs time and a blood test on both..... back with the cat this afternoon... very expensive day!

merledogs, i hope you make it their and back in one piece!

Ramses (the great) :biggrin:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8392.jpg

:laugh:

Glad you enjoyed Sharma Gooster :)

:wub: Baby George

Sorry about Vasquez :GroupHug:

Glad your scan has been requested Jazz, and hope Mitzi is more comfortable now. Do you have any pics from your hen weekend? :unsure:

"swoon" @Pharaoh hound :wub:

I hope Fergus is soon feeling better, bless him. I remember Jack took a little while to get used to the buster collar, at first he just stopped dead whenever it touched anything, then he too progressed to taking the skin off your legs, scraping the paintwork and wallpaper. He was funny going upstairs though, bang, scraaape, footstep, on every one of the thirteen steps....They must wonder why we do these things to them. :wub:

Well, I am actually feeling a lot better! First time since New year's eve :circle: I realise now, that when I thought I was better before, I actually wasn't (if that makes sense). I went out for a little walk to the shops today and, although it ended up longer than I thought, it was ok. Pain in ribs is almost gone, so I will definitely be back at work on Monday. Not a great week to go back, half term and short staffed. No change there then. :rolleyes:

really glad you are feeling better Houndzrus :flowers: don't rush back to work if the pain hasn't completely gone else you will end up being off again!

Merledogs glad they let you out :laugh:

been to the vets with the cat...vaccs and blood tests for all 3 and a small box of metacam for the cat...just shy of £200 :rolleyes: there was a really grumpy geezer in the vets, our vet never runs on time, is dead thorough listens to everything you say and is just fab.... whilst i was in 3 of the nurses came to say hello to us and the receptionist popped in too...... this fella was being horrid to the receptionist, the vet was doing the cats jab, one of the nurses was holding the cat and we were discussing how 3 legged animals cope and the fact that one of our dog pals now has wheels..... i honestly don't know what was up with the guy :unsure: he got his dog on the scales barked orders at her, didn't pet her or talk to her whilst waiting :unsure: i would hate to go through life like that :angry: does being polite and pleasant really hurt anyone??

I went to Morrisons on the way home and managed not to buy any plants (mainly because they have valentine type stuff in and not proper plants).

I did however clear them out of large planters which were a fiver each - I bought the last six laugh.gif Room for more plants.

I went to Morrisons on the way home and managed not to buy any plants (mainly because they have valentine type stuff in and not proper plants).

I did however clear them out of large planters which were a fiver each - I bought the last six laugh.gif Room for more plants.

:laugh:

we got snow :biggrin: :biggrin: i will not slip over this time!

Funny how i find out it's snowing in my own town by someone else posting on the internet! I've just looked out the window, and yes it is! :laugh:

Ouchy on the vet's bills! :unsure:

So pleased you're feeling better Marge but it will have knocked the stuffing out of you so take it easy and go back to work when you've regained your strength and are fully recovered :flowers:

Have just ordered Scoobs a harness/sling as he's not so good today so think that will help him. I can't make up my mind about wheels. He's losing the use of his back legs. He's a determined little thing.

Griff take care in the snow. I just accept that vets never run to time.

Boss phoned at 5.40. Thought I was doing well. Apparently she has sent me a raft of emails that I'll see on Monday. Oh good I wouldn't want to be bored :laugh: