UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

How did you like Sharm, Gooster? Did it deliver all you'd hoped for?

Big :GroupHug: for Fergus and his mum, I'm sure the wibbling won't be necessary :flowers:

My daughter recently had a similar thing with a parking ticket in a shopping complex car park, she wrote and muttered and they revoked it. I think a lot them just try it on and hope you'll pay up without an argument. They picked the wrong one with my daughter, she may only be 5ft but no one walks over her!

Heard on the tv earlier that some council run day club for pensioners has put its charges up from £4.60 a day to ...wait for it...£29!!! How the hell do they justify that? We are throwing millions of aid at India that they neither need nor want, and making people who can't afford it pay through the nose just to have some companionship, it makes me so :grrr:

Edited by suzeanna

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am sure Fergus will be fine :GroupHug: :flowers:

That is disgraceful about the day centre for pensioners, it really winds me up how people in this country are paying tax all their lives, and when they get old and need help, they still have to pay through the nose :angry:

Sharm was lovely thanks Suzeanna, fantastic weather (apart from Monday when it was cloudy and cold all day :rolleyes: ), think it was about 28/30 degrees most days :biggrin: The Egyptians were lovely, had no bother with them at all travelling on my own. Bigger problem were the Russians... One rather large older gentleman (am guessing he was 65 ish), who couldn't speak a word of English came and sat next to me one night in the bar, and kept showing me his room key. Whether he thought I was a prostitute doG knows :unsure: :laugh: anyway, I just said NO to him and moved to a different table, think he got the hint. Got to have lots of time relaxing and thinking about what to do about work, wrote a list of all the pros and cons of my different options to try and help my decision. Thought I had decided before I got home what I was going to do, but now am not too sure...

Morning :tired:

I just went onto the Animal Rescue Site's FB page and posted a pic. Then I clicked through a couple of pics in their album and wished I hadn't. I've now got an image in my head which will stay with me for ages mecry.gif (Don't do it, it's too gruesome for words).

This is one of the reasons I have stopped using FB. I was getting stuff in that was distressing to look at but I could do absolutely nothing about mecry.gif

Here's a nicer image for you - baby George wub.gif

G.jpg

Not having a brilliant day here today, my hormones have taken a drop so I've been a bit fragile most of the day, then my mum pulled a bit of a sulk when I spoke to her tonight and dumped a load of guilt on me to get me to stay longer this week which I really didn't need as Rob wants me home Friday because HE needs me and to top it all off just perfectly my darling shouty demanding Vasquez was silent when I came home from work and I could see straight away she was making her way to the bridge. We've had some cuddles and she has just slipped away very peacefully and quietly. :mecry: :mecry: Ferro left all the shouting and banging to Vaz so its going to be very quiet here without her :mecry:

im so sorry :GroupHug:

Mitzii the fantastic,gorgeous, loyal (you get the drift) foster ... just a foster!!

has gone to have most of her teeth out and her ears cleaned out. she will feel so much better after. poor darling will be terrified in there,shes such a foster mummys girl