UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's breathing more quietly thank goodness, but very subdued and reluctant to move much...normally when my OH is having a bath she's banging on the bathroom door to be let in and sits on the chair to watch him (voyeuristic tendencies!), but tonight she's just lying on the bed in the spare room looking sorry for herself. No more sickness, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and she how she is in the morning. She hasn't had any diarrhoea and she's going alright, so if there's anything stuck it's higher rather than lower.

Sorry for being so.self absorbed at the.moment. I heard eldest.and ex whispering and it sounded like '6 weeks' but they shut up as soon as I came in room. I qm living off crap at the mo and have managed to gain 2 STONE !!!!! not sure how it has happened but am having real problems getting into my jeans and my work.uniform, I did mention to my SIS about sitting all day and she spluttered with laughter so I presume it isn't that LOL

Abbey - wonderful to 'see' you hope you o/h, babe, fur babies and pub all well.

Snow.that is the most lovely pic.

Congrats on everyone whose offspring are marrying (((hugs)))

Please excuse spelling, punctuation etc but am posting on my mobile phone and it is really fiddly

Glad to hear your ankle is getting better Owl.

Snow, I quite like Magknit :flowers: I'll get back to you about the doggie snood :biggrin: At the moment, I would need more practice, a lot more.

Griff, I feel like I'm entering the unknown so thanks for the luck :flowers:

Suzeanna, I hope Rosie is better soon :GroupHug:

Jazz, enjoy your weekend and happy handbag shopping.

You'll be fine Jazz, don't worry!

I'm waiting for the vets to open at 8 to phone and get Rosie in...she isn't herself at all. :mecry: She hasn't eaten or drunk anything for ages, she can't open her mouth properly..even her yawns which usually look like Cheddar Gorge are tiny, no wags, no licks..not my Rosie. I'm sure she has something stuck somewhere.

Hi Abby :wavey:

Good luck with the new venture Mags :flowers:

have fun Jazz, sometimes it's nice to have a change from the norm :flowers:

Glad your ankle is improving Owl :biggrin:

:wub: Scoobs

I hope Rosie will be ok :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Loobie

I'm off to the GP this morning. I have been resting as much as possible and the stabbing pains have gone, but I went for a little walk with Keith last night (20mins) and had terrible chest pains afterwards. :mecry:

Yep Alex, that would do it!

All invalids whether suffering or recovering, have a :GroupHug: and take it easy! baby steps remember.

Well, the vet gave Rosie a thorough once over...listened all over her chest, looked down her throat, palpated her abdomen and took her temp. The conclusion of all this was she's sure nothing is stuck in her throat, although she may well have a sore throat which is why she isn't eating, or barking, or anything else come to that. Her abdomen was tender on the right side which is over the liver/pancreas sort of area, so she could have inflammation there. No temp. At present she isn't dehydrated but if she keeps on without fluid she will be, so I have to syringe water into her mouth every hour, she's had an anti inflammatory jab and an antibiotic one, if she gets worse as the day goes on or brings up her water, back to vet today, otherwise back tomorrow. Going to be a busy (expensive!) day, car goes in first thing for a part exhaust and two front tyres, then Rosie back to vet at 2 (snow permitting.)

to help your peace of mind give Rosie a couple of bits of sweetcorn - cannot be digested and easy to spot when the bright yellow squares appear the other end, and reassures you there is no blockage.

Hope everyone feels better soon.

Why is it that EVERY time I have a day booked off the **** hits the fan rescue wise and I spend most of the day sorting things out rather than doing what I had planned.

Hope to get car back tonight - been away since Tuesday to have a new clutch fitted .... but when they stripped it down it appears the flywheel was very very poorly so had to wait for parts .... any offers of an alibi while I rob a bank to pay for it please?