UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

Mother being gone since june and her not showing herself, I said to her ashes 'are you in there? show yourself then!'

that night, the stench of fags was so stong upstairs I was gagging. the dogs wouldnt sleep in lewis' room, (next to mother in the spare room)the smell was back the next day.

neither of us smoke, but mother was a chain smoker. id rather she show herself, than let us smell her lol

Edited by Jazz

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear Jazz, it was nice of her to make contact but you could have done without that. Tobacco smell is quite a common experience in that respect. Not got it here though. There has been someone or other in all the places I lived in Wales, even the last one which was a 1960's ex-council house. It was built over a former footpath between farms, and was the only one which caused a problem. Someone used to go trudging through the house from one corner to the opposite one, and Wispa got very irate at first. After a while she realised he was no danger and would just watch him.

That is very sweet about George, bless him.

Bad, very baaaaaaad day yesterday, Sunday, my birthday, was pants, as was Saturday but today has been lovely. I didn't get out of bed until lunch time because of a wonderful book I was reading :laugh: Mr Hazell gave me a very sweet card, it was really really soppy and so I nearly wee'd laughing. I don't think he was amused :huh: I apologised and was a bit more grateful for my big box of chocolates and bottle of Baileys. That will join the unopened bottle of Amaretto he gave me for my birthday because I can't drink while on the medication I am on :rolleyes:

Should have asked him to take it back and give you the money Bejo, then he would really have been impressed laugh.gif At least he thought of you though flowers.gif

RMF : I may just have bought five more Camellias off the Eden Project shop website. Hey, at least they weren't Rhododendrons laugh.gif

Cheryl I am sorry your birthday wasn't up too much - happy belated birthday by the way, tho it seems an inappropriate thing to say due to you not enjoying it but I just don't want to seem as though I hadn't noticed Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Alex what are you like laugh.gif You should sell up and buy a market garden biggrin.gif

RMF: I can't get warm today.

happy birthday xx

different dog walkers came today. the man was tall and moved quick, so mouse wasnt too happy,still loved her walk. its going to be the 2 ladies most of the time, so they will like that, they are nice

my 'goodie delivery' is coming tomorrow. I 'might' have bought 'a few' bags of liquorice allsorts, after 'forgetting' that I had bought 'a few' from sainsburys too :rolleyes:

Evening

Hope work is going ok Marge :flowers:

Glad you're feeling better Steph :flowers:

My last house was haunted. Never bothered me but it did annoy me on a couple of occasions when I was in a hurry for work and couldn't find my house keys. A number of things were moved around. One of my friends refused to come round any more after seeing something on the stairs but I never saw anything.

I'm very pleased to report that Scooby's sling/harness turned up yesterday and it's made the world of difference to him. He's back to enjoying long walks and loving it.

Update on the haunted Freecycle dressing table:

"Thank you all so much for the interest in this item, I can't get back to everyone so hope you all read this. The dresser has gone to a very worthy cause and if you look out for a 'most haunted' style night at a project in Norfolk Park sometime in the future you can help raise funds for the projects work, get to spend a night with the dresser and be thankful you didn't get chosen!! I'm just glad it has gone."

Steph I love the photos on your signature

thank you biggrin.gif

I am fascinated and intrigued with all the ghostly happenings.

I'm not, I'm sat in a corner burning sage laugh.gif

I didn't have my appraisal yesterday as the new payroll manager still hasn't figured out how to do a rota so ended up cleaning auditoriums with the manager rolleyes.gif Me and the other payroll supervisor used to do the budgets and rotas and we always got it right but new management seem to have a problem with letting their subordinate's do a better job than them!

who is watching 'the chawners' on bio channel? the fattest family. and after all this time, with experts helping them, the mother still thinks that trifle is low fat! The good bits were on harry hills tv burp.

a nutritionalist was trying to help them again last night. made me look at my plain digestive biscuits I have, as they are low fat. ermmm no, 75 calories per biscuit! :ohmy: wont be buying them again

and who watched gypsy wedding :laugh: :unsure: :ohmy: :laugh: