UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

For poorly and sore doglets Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I couldn't possibly guess what you'd want to plant in its place Alex :laugh:

Surprisingly enough, not a Rhododendron! I want something a lot bigger and faster growing - in fact I'm moving three Rhodos from that border into the front garden and want something to replace them with that isn't going to take ten years to get to the stage where I can let the dogs pee up them rolleyes.gif

I need to vent, I'm so annoyed! Gypsy was originally my OH's sisters dog, she bought her because "Nala was such a good dog" which annoyed me in the first place! She was always texting via OH for advice on training and such and never took any of it on board :angry: when Gyp was 7months she found out she was pregnant (the sister not Gyp) and I'm sure you know how the rest went. I'm still not happy about how I was railroaded into taking on Gyp by my OH and her sister but I've put in a lot of work undoing all the bad habits she had been taught etc. anyway yesterday OH took Gyp round to her Mothers and her sister was there. OH just told me that she said "if I'd known in a couple more months she'd calm down this much I'd never have given her to you" :ohmy::angry: and asked if she could have her at her house at the weekend to see how it went :shocked: I'm so angry!! OH told her to piss off, I never wanted another Dobermann, I look at Gypsy and all I do is look for Nala in her :mecry: but shes here now and shes growing on me :rolleyes: I don't understand what thought process can drive someone to think like that at all!

Sorry, but what a feckin idiot your OH's sister is mad.gif She couldn't be arsed to put the work in herself, but now you have, she wants the dog back? Is she on feckin crack or summat?! cussing.gif

I'm pee'd off with my daughter in law..apparently my son faced a tirade when he got home after visiting us with my little grandson about how thoughtless and selfish he was to leave her to cope with her mother on her own, he knows she needs his help to get her to bed etc (thought that was what the blasted tracking hoist and stairlife were installed for!) He was only away for two nights, for heavens sake! Her mum has pensions from her late husband which give her over £2000 a month, she could pay for help. It's making me so angry and upset for him but I daren't say anything to her and make things worse, his dread is that he'll lose his son, and he worships that child.

Another one who needs a slap - if only your son had listened to you :GroupHug:

Alex can you send some sun this way please :flowers:

Yep, you can have it now it's gone down laughingsmiley.gif For poorly Louie's ickle ear :GroupHug:

Edited by merledogs

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening. I've had a very lazy day of walkies and reading a book. Not quite sure where the time has gone today. Has been a lovely day for the time of year. Dogs have seen lots of squirrels.

Steph how cheeky can someone be and how thoughtless towards the dog. Clearly viewed more as an object.

Are you sure it's cramp in your leg Tracey? Hope it goes soon. :GroupHug:

Owl pleased you've got company

Jazz hope Trudi is fine now and doesn't have any more :GroupHug:

Suzeanna sorry that your son is with someone who is so domineering and lacks the understanding that he needs to be with his family too :GroupHug:

Sorry Louie was bitten Amy. Little madam :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean

:GroupHug: to all poorly doglets and poorly people.

I'd have been fuming as well Steph, totally unfair of your OH sister :angry:

Been back to work today, had a really nice time and quite enjoyed it :unsure: Am unsure what I will have in store for me when I get home though, as I noticed a damp patch on the wall between my shower and landing last night. It was new as the water hadn't started running down the wall. Anyway, woke up this morning to find it had spread :unsure: Not really sure where it has come from as the shower had not been used for 10 days and it's not cold enough for pipes to freeze then burst :unsure:

Surprisingly enough, not a Rhododendron! I want something a lot bigger and faster growing - in fact I'm moving three Rhodos from that border into the front garden and want something to replace them with that isn't going to take ten years to get to the stage where I can let the dogs pee up them

:ohmy: *picks self up off floor* I wasn't expecting that!

Sorry, but what a feckin idiot your OH's sister is .She couldn't be arsed to put the work in herself, but now you have, she wants the dog back? Is she on feckin crack or summat?!

She's annoyingly simple! After I'd "calmed down" via the OH she's been told she signed Gyp over to me and has no legal right her. Which prompted the response "I only wanted her for the weekend :blink: then sent us a text about a 3 for 2 offer on cereal at Morrisons :confused: I hate families there's usually one coo coo but between us we've got an entire flock!!

I'm so bored OH has watched Rocky 1 through 4 consecutively today :glare: if she puts 5 on I'm going through the window!

Edited by kittycat

With my hubby, it's Only Fools and Horses. If it ever comes to stage here in Ireland, I can audition for any character as I know all the lines word for word.

As as result of the above, I have taken to watching TV series on the internet. I've watched all 7 series of Desperate Housewives and 2 series of Downton Abbey. Where to next? Any suggestions?

What a dreadful day to be going back to work - the winds here are awful, in the past 30 mins I've heard car alarms going off, bins going over, something metal went flying through the garden with a clatter and I'm pretty sure someones lost their fence or is about to lose it :wacko: not looking forward to the drive in through the tree line lanes :wacko: ooops there goes that fence!! :ohmy:

goodness i don't like this weather!!!! got off to sleep at about 2 am and was up again at 5 am :rolleyes: laney hated being out :laugh: everytime the wind blew he looked behind him and when it started chucking it down he was very unimpressed :rolleyes: poor diez got absolutely drenched but still had to stop and sniff every blade of grass :rolleyes:

Friend Angela got safely home to Chester last night. Wispa was sad to see her go but consoled by a nice walk with Becky the mini horses mum and her dog Dingo. Extreme winds here. I am getting regular updates from Brian who has x large trap set ready for his dog, notorious long term awol Diesel. They have been feeding him in same place for a while.

Tis very windy here too and torrential rain showers. The chook run is just a mud bath, much to the delight of the ducks.

I am shattered. I couldn't get to sleep last night and then got a bout of heartburn so had to get up at 4am to get a Rennie, watched a bit of telly and went back to bed, but still didn't sleep properly.

There'll be nothing productive done in this house today :sleeping_03anim: