UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

I just don't get when people say "that year was awful, hopefully the next one will be better". Why wait until the end of the year to look forward? After all, it's literally moving from one day (31 Dec) to the next (1 Jan) - all that changes is a number. You're not suddenly going to be less upset at the stroke of midnight. So if something has happened that's made you sad or upset, don't wait until the end of the year, make the decision to move on and try and follow it through flowers.gif

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy New Year everybody.

Snow what a great start to the year. You needed a bit of light relief after the year you have had.

Hope 2012 is a better year for everyone.

Sorry for all those with the snots and various viruses as well as those with leaking loose dogs. Heres to a year for tightened bladders all round

My head is OK thanks, Marge, unlike I suspect many people's heads this morning. It's the rest of me which feels as if I have been fighting someone! We had a very quiet night, a few firework bangs at midnight but soon over. Yesterday's injuries have done better than I expected and my leg is less swollen. I have more pain from the fall than the ligaments but will take care of them. It was not taking care of a ligament injury (aggravated by other people telling me to pull myself together and not make such a fuss) which caused the long term problem with the other ankle. Not going to make that mistake again. Wispa has amazingly understood that I am not loafing about and really can't walk much. She usually has a games-mistress attitude to all complaints and thinks there is nothing which cannot be cured by outdoor exercise.

Hope all with lurgies recover soon.