UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

I have however been to the gym and completed two classes, hour of Latin and an hour of yoga!! I am now showered, dressed and wondering what delightful task to undertake!!

I'd take myself off for a nap! I like being in the gym but I hate going and coming home. I come home starving and in need of a big fat nap!

I made it to the PO in the cold and rain! Came home and made a healthy chicken veg combo but put far too much spice on it and it's now smoothered in sour cream :rolleyes:

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mum's shopping now organised as from Monday, just have to ask her neighbour to get anything she needs for next 4 days then can relax.

My neighbour has just brought a ton of shopping, we should all be ok for next month apart from perishables like milk and salad.

Wispa arrived back at the same time from a great afternoon out in wind and drizzle with Becky, Dingo, Becky's friends and their 3 dogs. They were free running in enclosed fields most of the time and everyone got on very well together. Wispa behaved perfectly. She is now :sleep:

*Something* :mecry:

You're not a 'something', your name is something with an M flowers.gif

RMF : After eating the biggest load of crap over the holiday period, I am back in healthy(ish) eating mode. I've been munching on carrots all day and it's made me even hungrier than I would have been if I hadn't had them rolleyes.gif (I did have other stuff as well).

You're not a 'something', your name is something with an M flowers.gif

:liebe94:

RMF : After eating the biggest load of crap over the holiday period, I am back in healthy(ish) eating mode. I've been munching on carrots all day and it's made me even hungrier than I would have been if I hadn't had them rolleyes.gif (I did have other stuff as well).

:spudnikalien: Can't find a rabbit!!!

Steph - a nap was what I felt like but, I am plodding on...it might be an early night though.

Have you watched the DCI Banks series with Stephen Tompkinson (was on ITV1)? That was pretty fab too flowers.gif

Oh I like Stephen Tompkinson so will add that to my list also (I may never go out again :unsure: ). New series of Wild at Heart starting on Sunday. I've been following that from the start so am up to date.

ah, thank you :laugh:

You're welcome :laugh: I admire anyone going to a gym. I just can't be arsed (just for Alex lol) with gyms. Although I do need to get off my increasing bum and get some exercise to lose weight. Must get exercise bike out again when Christmas tree is put away.

I've been baking gingerbead men. Yes I know Christmas is over but I promised some to my nephew in exchange for a pudding but my last batch were a disaster for some reason. These ones look good so I will be able to present them with pride tomorrow :cool:

Edited by Mags

Your perseverance is admirable Missus Murtle. You're turning into a gym bunny baby%20rabbit.gif (I cheated and Googled) laugh.gif

Need to get fit before returning to the workforce...no doubt it will all go down hill then, but I am running a 1/2 marathon in March I think!

davids taking me to the open day where hes getting married tomorrow. im looking forward to seeing it.

http://www.quendonpark.co.uk/

oooo lovely...have you got the hat yet?

I am on the healthy eating kick as well as will be getting 0 exercise for weeks.

hmm, I'm sure your nice neighbours will slip in the the odd treat in your shopping :wink:

Oh I like Stephen Tompkinson so will add that to my list also (I may never go out again :unsure: ). New series of Wild at Heart starting on Sunday. I've been following that from the start so am up to date.

You're welcome :laugh: I admire anyone going to a gym. I just can't be arsed (just for Alex lol) with gyms. Although I do need to get off my increasing bum and get some exercise to lose weight. Must get exercise bike out again when Christmas tree is put away.

I've been baking gingerbead men. Yes I know Christmas is over but I promised some to my nephew in exchange for a pudding but my last batch were a disaster for some reason. These ones look good so I will be able to present them with pride tomorrow :cool:

oh, I balance gym *exercise* with fun exercise including latin dance, yoga and the fabulous belly dancing.

Which reminds me...this was the winter effort for those who need a giggle :laugh:

I'm in the red top with gold tassels to the left of the screen (eventually)

It's brilliant Murtle :flowers: Think that was your name :laugh:

Got my tea at 10pm last night then fell asleep so no hospital visiting for us tonight. Dad made me laugh as he was quite put out the other day that the doctor called him an elderly patient. He's only 79 :laugh: He's come on quite a bit with some pretty intensive physio he's been having. Still can't do anything with left arm and hand but they're adamant it will be fine. He can now pick up jug of water by himself, pour his own drink and doesn't need the lid on his beaker. He looks healthier in the face too. They've told him he should be moving to rehab this week for definite. They just need to find out where exactly they can send him to.

Glad you're sorted Phebe :flowers: