UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Daily Digest

gooster

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Michelle : Pleased your dad is doing well flowers.gif Thelwall Viaduct frightens me at the best of times cos I hate driving over bridges, I always think they are going to collapse or I'm going to drive over the edge Barton Bridge by the Trafford Centre is the worst, I have to drive really carefully with both hands gripping tightly on the steering wheel rolleyes.gif Falling from height is one of my recurring nightmares ohno01.gif

Watched a few episodes of 24 before but I got a bit sick of how many times a man can come near to death in such a short space of time :laugh: But thanks for the suggestion

Me too, I got bored after half a dozen episodes. I get bored with anything that repeats the same formula ad nauseum. Did you watch Great Expectations over Christmas? flowers.gif

RMF : My hamstring are feeling tight after all the wading through mud I've done recently rolleyes.gif

I hate T.V and rarely watch it, I blame the other half because she watches pap! The only series I watch and like are The Walking Dead, Falling Skies and The Big Bang Theory. I did start watching American Horror Story but it was naff, I'd like my 13 hours back I wasted on that. Oh i also watch Shameless as its pretty much a documentary of an estate from the next town over :laugh: even that has lists its way though. I just don't have the patience to watch TV, my mind wonders and by the time I tune back in the plot has moved on :rolleyes:

I must go to the post office. I must go to the post office :rolleyes:

Steph - get your arse out and to the post office biggrin.gif

Murtle - can't remember if it's been mentioned already, but have you watched the BBC1 Sherlock series? unsure.gif

RMF : Can't be arsed again today. Am loving the fact I can type ARSE in and it doesn't replace it with anything laugh.gif

I love Shameless too, I was brought up on an identical estate :laugh: The American Shameless is good too, season two starts in a few days :biggrin:

What about Lost? It had some dodgy bits but on the whole I loved it. I still don't understand the ending though :wacko: I'm content with that, considering I spent much of the time I was watching it wondering what on Earth was going on :laugh: Now the years have passed I can appreciate it more :laugh:

I saw the first couple episodes of Lost and knew why it was called Lost as I was totally lost. I'm not going there again :biggrin:

OH is out all day working (thank God he got a couple of days work, things are very tough) and I am bringing Andy to his friends for the afternoon. A whole afternoon to myself :ohmy: :biggrin:

Answering on Murtle's behalf :laugh: - No I haven't so adding that to the list also :flowers:

Oops :blush: I knew it was something with an M laugh.gif The Sherlock series was fab, very innovative and utterly brilliant. A new series started last weekend and is on again this weekend. Have you watched the DCI Banks series with Stephen Tompkinson (was on ITV1)? That was pretty fab too flowers.gif

Steph - get your arse out and to the post office biggrin.gif

Murtle - can't remember if it's been mentioned already, but have you watched the BBC1 Sherlock series? unsure.gif

RMF : Can't be arsed again today. Am loving the fact I can type ARSE in and it doesn't replace it with anything laugh.gif

Uhm no :unsure:

Answering on Murtle's behalf :laugh: - No I haven't so adding that to the list also :flowers:

ah, thank you :laugh:

I have however been to the gym and completed two classes, hour of Latin and an hour of yoga!! I am now showered, dressed and wondering what delightful task to undertake!!

Heard a couple screaming at each other this morning - not sure which flat it was and could only hear it briefly in the bedroom. We have good sound proofing between the flats, I usually only hear the upstairs flats cat chase her toys. However, when I left to go to the gym shortly after hearing it two police cars were out the front and no more shouting. A couple of the flats have mentioned before about a couple that have had the police called out before but I thought they were on the other side, not ours. I hope they have it all sorted out and everyone involved is ok.

Oops :blush: I knew it was something with an M laugh.gif The Sherlock series was fab, very innovative and utterly brilliant. A new series started last weekend and is on again this weekend. Have you watched the DCI Banks series with Stephen Tompkinson (was on ITV1)? That was pretty fab too flowers.gif

*Something* :mecry: