UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Novembers Numb Nuts

merledogs

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just you Alex, we've seen loads of flies too. We've even had to put our little recycling bin that we kept in the kitchen for tea bags, egg shells etc outside because no matter what we did with it, it attracted fruit flies. It's sat there quite happily since it's arrival in January but now we can't have it in the house. I've seen quite a few other bigger flies hanging around, much to the kittens amusement.

I'm glad it's November now. October was ghastly. We buried Alan yesterday, Ian has spent the morning sorting out the last of the bills that needed transferring to our names & account. Apart from re-decorating Alans bedroom we're nearly all done and it's a relief for it to be out the way. We're going out for lunch in a little while and after that I've told myself to start looking forward to Christmas :santa: Onwards and upwards at last.....

Hmm is Alex calling us the numb nuts :laugh:

Evening. Hardly seen a fly here but have had loads of the little blighters at work. Very annoying they are.

Had a nutty day at work with much laughing and larking about. The financial director was in a particularly crackpot mood. :laugh:

Charliegoo is doing ok, he's been a bit stressed today. He didn't like me taking the other dogs for a walk, even though he was in his crate with a stuffed kong. He is still quite hit and miss with putting weight on his leg. Not really sure whether he is at the right stage for his injury. Stitches out a week today, then he can start 5 minute lead walks.

8536bd3b.jpg

Thanks for asking :flowers:

Aaw Charlie :GroupHug:

Life, Lesley? Mostly occupied by small black things which go buzzing around and are very difficult to catch. In our case not flies but (expletive) patterdales. Currently we are searching for 3 patterdales, 2 springers, one petit basset griffon vendeen ... and there is probably a partridge in a pear tree because it's the only place it will be safe with that mob running around. Of the patterdales, on is out on a solo adventure but the other two are mum and daughter who have been living rough for 2 months and are now denned up with daughter's new born pups, hidden away so well we can't find them even though we know which woodland they are in. Wispa is ok and working hard, Polly is in better shape than she was a year ago, and I am just bumbling on as per usual as are the snails.

How are things at Trallwm? I have been meaning all summer to visit Bancffos and stay in Sue's caravan but it's just been non-stop missing dog searches since June, and nearly all have been terriers.