UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Orations

merledogs

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gorgeous here today. Frosty cold this morning but really quite hot in the sunshine. Shouldn't have had that glass of wine with lunch. May have to get a garden chair out and snooze in the sun. Though I should be gardening............

Just tuning in to say haven't been around cos mum in law had a heart attack and knocked herself out on Friday. They put her in a hibernating state to give her body a rest and we didn't know if she was going to come round. They brought her out of it yesterday and she started breathing for herself late last night. Still on oxygen and not out of the woods but just so relieved she's still with us as rushing off we thought we had lost her.

Will probably catch up here tomorrow.

Thanks for the well wishes. She's having a scan this afternoon. Thankfully the lad who was in a coma in the bed next to her came round as well.

With the disruption I toddled off to do my exam first thing this morning calm as you like with the thought of oh well it's a practice. But I passed so now I'm feeling very relieved that this particular part is finally out of the way.

Really pleased your BIL passed his exam Owl :flowers:

Hope the week flies by for you Alex

How are the shingles K9Fran?

Edited by Jacobean