UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

hubby has just rung to get me to phon the police about a dog shut in a car panting heavily which has been there twenty mins :angry: ive just told them they have five mins or hes putting the window through :unsure:

Hope the window is broken, so that the people might learn...what costs them might prompt the brain cells...more importantly though, hope the dog is alright.

4.5 days and counting till freedom from my contract...

One of our test teams approved their work this morning, so I :mecry: 6 months of testing completed...and it shouldn't have been that hard, but this place has a way of making the simple virtually impossible to deliver. I am just pleased to have delivered something.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Murtle on whatever it is that you delivered flowers.gif

I've had a shower and had lunch in the sun. Just bringing my washing in and then I'm gonna sit outside and have a read, probably followed by a nap (which I will have indoors, seeing as every time I fall asleep outside I manage to dribble and snore) :blush:

I've had a shower and had lunch in the sun. Just bringing my washing in and then I'm gonna sit outside and have a read, probably followed by a nap (which I will have indoors, seeing as every time I fall asleep outside I manage to dribble and snore) :blush:

:laugh: Have a relaxing afternoon :flowers:

I am just having a quick lunch before dog walk and school run :cool: .

police sent a pcso who was a dog owner and not happy he located the owner who was waiting for an appointment in the building adjoining the car park and by all accounts read him the riot act making him immediately take the dog home missing his appointment (shame :rolleyes:)the dog is ok but was panting heavily and it was very hot in the car.

Glad the dog was ok...just hope the owner didn't take their missed appointment out on the dog when they got it home though! :unsure: I don't know why people take their dogs out with them on a hot day when they know they'll be leaving them in a car, they'd be much better off at home.

glad the dogs o.k :flowers: stupid owner though :angry:

diez is home...... she was an angel apparently and wanting to play with the nurse and receptionist :rolleyes: she has 3 stitches and is whimpering like a good'un..... my dad is very relieved that his little princess is ok and laney was a good boy when i went to collect her and left him alone!!! he didn't chew anything and i don't think he barked much :biggrin:

Edited by griff

Good boy laney and good girl diez flowers.gif

Glad the dog was ok...just hope the owner didn't take their missed appointment out on the dog when they got it home though! :unsure: I don't know why people take their dogs out with them on a hot day when they know they'll be leaving them in a car, they'd be much better off at home.

I don't understand why people leave their dogs in cars period, but then I'm a bit paranoid. I know my dogs would be much more comfortable and happy in their own home than in the back of the car, and I won't be worrying about them.

Glad that the PCSO read him the riot act, what a pillock.

I've been gardening - have dug over the top border to get rid of the bits of grass which keep growing up and I've raked the front lawn to get rid of the dead moss. My arm muscles, which I didn't know I had until I started gardening, are aching. I think that's to do with lugging heavy tubs around last night and lifting heavy plants out to put in bigger tubs.

At that time in the morning!! I thought you were supposed to be chilling :rolleyes: :laugh:

Amy, glad you managed to find some reasonably priced glasses. They are so expensive these days and its not like you have a choice in needing them! :rolleyes:

Rumpole, glad the PCSO gave the plonker a flea in his ear! I hope his appointment was important!!

Griff, glad to hear that Diez is ok and Laney was a good boy. :flowers:

Murtle, only days now. :biggrin:

I rang my mum and dad earlier. Since my ipphone crashed, and me realising all my 'new' contacts were saved on the phone instead of the sim card I haven't been able to speak to anyone. Everyone in my family has had new numbers in the last 2yrs since I had the phone! So let this be a warning to you, make sure your contacts are backed up to your sim and phone if possible and write them down in case you suddenly find you have no phone!

Who remembers phone numbers these days! :laugh:

Edited by safneo

Have been to the opticians this morning. Was most disappointed that they werent wearing the funky uniform that Jayne has :laugh: Have ordered a new pair of glasses which thankfully werent too pricey considering how bad my eyes are.

:laugh: The management at work have noticed how much cheerier I am now I have uniform! Maybe that's because I can have an extra few minutes in bed as I don't have to decide on outfits!!!

I do like my uniform, although I wish I had more than 3 tops, am running out of washing to do, so have to come round to mum and dad's to wash them with their stuff!

Morning :tired:

Who remembers phone numbers these days! :laugh:

So true! I remember the days when I was a PA when you'd know lots of phone numbers off by heart. Now I have to look up my team's numbers' on my contacts when I want to ring them.

I've done the plant run this morning (ever morning I have to go and check on their progress and say 'good morning' to them) and am contemplating whether to go to B&Q now (they open at 7) or wait until later, since I am expecting a couple of deliveries today.

Been to B&Q. Had two things happen, one of which was really funny and the other was of the heart-stopping variety.

Scenario 1 : I reached up to head height to pull a planter off the shelf, only it was full of water so as I pulled it towards me I got drenched laugh.gif

Scenario 2 : While picking other planters, I put my purse on the shelf, making a mental note to pick it up again. Only I forgot, so got to checkout, put everything through only to realise that I had left my purse outside with the pots ohmy.gif Ran (and I don't do running) back and thankfully it was there, phew!

I am now having a toasted bagle - nomnomnom - and then am going to start gardening for a change. I will finish one day soon! rolleyes.gif

Scenario 1 : I reached up to head height to pull a planter off the shelf, only it was full of water so as I pulled it towards me I got drenched laugh.gif]

:laugh: That has cheered me up, very lucky your purse was still there!

Your garden must look fab, I wish I knew how to do "gardening" sadly all I do is poo pick in mine :laugh:

I'm working a late this evening, I have relentlessly tried to get a lie in but betwen the dogs, cat, OH, the phone and my Mother, I'm giving up! :rolleyes: Looks like I'll be Captain Grump tonight!

its lewis'day off

ive tryed staring at him and letting the dogs play on him, and hes still not budging lol

suppose id better get dressed and do some jobs myself before he gets out of his pit lol

have a nice day xxx

Your garden must look fab, I wish I knew how to do "gardening" sadly all I do is poo pick in mine :laugh:

It would look fab if I didn't have to fence everything off and tie plastic to the fencing so that the dogs can't pee on it rolleyes.giflaugh.gif I didn't know much about it either, but I've just Googled for what sort of plants go where and for each plant I've bought to read up on how to plant it, whether it likes sun or shade, how frequently it needs water, what sort of compost to use, etc. Now watch them all die off over winter rolleyes.gif

RMF : I've just taken delivery of huuugggeee plastic tub to put a Laurel in, which will act as an evergreen screen so neighbours can't see into my living room from their garden. It's the biggest bluddy tub I've ever seen, didn't realise it was 'quite' that big wacko.gif

Edited by merledogs

The phantom poo flinger is at it again, chucking full poo bags in my front garden :sick01: I just picked one up to bin it, but there was a hole in the bottom and the water had obviously got in, so I got watery poo down my front :sick01: I wouldn't mind so much if it was my dogs, cos I'm used to their poo. If I ever catch who it is, I am going to ring their scrawny feckin neck, disgusting filthy pig angry.gif