UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

just one day of no hastle, just one day please!

I had it all arranged for lewis picking up the fridge freezer, people in place to help.

last night when he comes in, he says he forgot hes out all day! so have rearranged it all.

council man is here to fit the pantry door handles, thats all I want. last man puts on wrong ones. this man comes, ruddy jobsworth! goes back for them, and has put ruddy great big handles like grab rails on!

more phone calls!

just one day ................

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news suzeanna....... good luck with the refund... i had to fight like mad to get my money back.

:GroupHug: Jazz, your day sounds much like mine,i have just had to go for my medical for my benefit.... they put me with a nurse last time who was not able to assess me so i had to go back today, sat there for ages to be told they were going to cancel me again :angry: i just burst into tears and my mum wnet mental, one of the doctors agreed to see me....how can they treat people that way??

stray dog was today lying down in the field in pouring rain :mecry: i notified the dog warden

sorry to hear that. they do treat people like dirt. saying that they have left me alone, I hope thats a good thing lol

while lewis was ringing to say the freezer wouldnt fit in the car, the charity turned up for the stuff id moved out of the hall thinking they wernt coming lol so thats gone. I have half a hall back lol

just praying the freezer wont fall out of the back of the car on the 10 miles back

everyone on your knees for the next half hour please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks mum

:biggrin: Thats OK, just don't over do it!

suzeanna, I hope your hubby can get a refund when he proves how awful the teeth were. :GroupHug:

Alicia, can you not get Lewis to fit some door handles for you? I hope he has managed to get the fridge freezer home ok. :flowers: I think you are supposed to leave them to stand/settle after moving them before switching them on? Just in case anything goes wrong with it. :flowers:

:GroupHug: Griff. Thats disgusting! I would write them a stinking letter!

My IPhone keeps crashing and its really getting on my nerves now. 3hrs it was down on Sunday when I was at Foo Fighters concert, mid argument to my daughter who was supposed to be dog sitting but decided she wanted to go to a gig. :mad: Then yesterday at work again, it went and came back on couple hours later, 15 minutes before home time. And today on the way home, I text hubby and he didnt reply.... well he did but my phone crashed again and I hadn't realised. :mad: I rang O2 who wanted me to renew my contract (which is due September)to get a new phone, pay 3months on this contract and pay my new contract and £39 for the phone which I get for free in September anyway!! Cheeky feckers! I could buy a new damn phone for that! :rolleyes: I now have an old nokia that I found laying around so I can still make calls/text if it dies again. :D to O2!

Evening all.

Went to the medium last night. Wasn't anything to shout about but I had a great night with good company and ended up going to bed at 2am :huh: Have got 2 new friends out of it I think and have already been invited to some do's with them. :biggrin: Martyn's out with his chums tonight.

the fridge is here! its massive lol

I can now get rid of the fridge and the 5 foot freezer.

ill turn it on tomorrow.

Ive got the bill for mothers funeral. got to see when the policy comes through if we have enough to pay for it lol

lewis' iphone keeps crashing. his contract is september but can change it next month

My brother is at Sonisphere this weekend.

I have been swimming. Apart from going to the spa I cant remember the last time I went properly :laugh: We were only in there for about 40mins as for some reason they were closing the pool early tonight. Tbh was enough time for me. I am so unfit!!

Morning :tired:

Have got 2 new friends out of it I think and have already been invited to some do's with them. :biggrin: Martyn's out with his chums tonight.

Will they be calling round for you? laugh.gif

It absolutely chucked it down last night, several times, and I mean hard as if someone was lobbing great huge buckets of water down. I am hoping today is going to be dry because I want to finish digging up the roots of the Spirea I chopped down and then planting out a few more plants out that I bought earlier this week.