UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

Cos I had the window seat and he was in the way!!

You're way more polite than me, I would have just climbed over him in revenge for the shouty phone use :laugh:

More vet visits tomorrow, this time for Domino the horse who is having acupuncture again, it makes him all relaxed and dreamy :wub:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have just spoken to the lovely shaun Ttyzers results hadnt been faxed through when surgery closed but he waent back in on an emergency and theyd arrived and barring an enlarged prostate we were already aware of and the fact that hes blind as a batand a bit senile which were also obvious Ttyzer has one of the healthiest blood results hes seen in a dog over ten :rolleyes: so obviously hes just attention seeking lol

Thank you for your good thoughts from a rag eared ancient old boy and his very relieved mum :flowers:

That's fantastic to hear :wub: I think we need a pic of the lovely old fella.

Ouch Julia. Broken thumb not clever. Hope it heals quickly for him.

Aw dreamy horse. :wub:

I've gone mad and done another assignment so I can send it off as soon as my other results come in. Trying to get the course out of my way asap. My eyes are now rather sore but I feel relieved that I've got 2 more to do then can do the exam for this level.

Edited by Jacobean

Morning :tired:

So pleased the bootiful bumpy Ttyzer is okay wub.gif

Had a btter night's sleep last night, I was so shattered. Would have had a better one if my Blackberry hadn't kept buzzing with emails coming in off my director (he's going on holiday today so was clearing his emails).

Lil Angel... hope your shoulder soon feels better :flowers:

Gemstone hope your dads thumb is better soon :flowers:

Owl glad to hear your mum will be more mobile :biggrin:

Jules i hope your horse enjoys his accupuncture

well done Jacobean on getting your assignments done :biggrin:

Merledogs...1 more day then holidays!!!!!! and make sure the phone is off next week :flowers:

Rumpole...very glad Ttyzer is o.k :biggrin:

we had the vets this morning...... diez has another lipoma so it is coming out on monday, i won't leave lumps in place incase they turn to something nasty...plus it makes me feel sick when i stroke her and can feel it :laugh: whilst we were in there my neighbour was there with their dog (i don't talk to them) i could hear the woman saying oh well she is fed senior light food (the dog is very heavy) and the vet wasn't happy and said she needed obesity food.... i disagree, what the dog needs is to be fed less and actually get more than 15 minutes exercise a day :rolleyes:

Edited by griff

Evening :wavey:

I have been chopping down a huge Douglas Spirea which was completely unruly and taking over. I am planting out an evergreen shrub in its place which should grow big enough within a few years to create an evergreen screen so my neighbour can't see into my living room when he stands in his garden.

RMF : I wish they would hurry up and finish the building work next door, I'm sick of the sound of the drill and the electric saw rolleyes.gif

Alex, can you not go in Monday/Tuesday (I know you have to wait longer) but then have the following Mon/Tues off so you still get a week long break? And no more plant buying you are supposed to be resting on this holiday! :laugh: You are allowed to look at catalogues of plants and even chose some online for when you are not on holiday and resting :D

Mel, great news about the blood results. :flowers: Must have been such a worry.

Alicia, seems like you have had a decentish day with parcels arriving at the best time and getting a working fridge sorted. Hope your appointments went ok too. :flowers:

Owl, it must be lovely having such nice lodgers :biggrin: Do you have a big garden then? Glad you got your mothers transport sorted too. It will be nice to be able to take her out for day trips or even just shopping.

Now I have forgotten everything else. :rolleyes:

Michelle well done on getting ahead with your assigments. :flowers:

Amy, get some heat on your shoulder. Hope it feels better soon :GroupHug: And Julia' dads thumb... ouch! :GroupHug:

Julia, can you not plant your seedlings out yourself? I have a habit of killing things when I try to grow them. Or they never seem to grow properly. Heck knows how the allotment will turn out next year when we start it properly! :rolleyes:

TFIF tomorrow!!

Morning :tired:

Alex, can you not go in Monday/Tuesday (I know you have to wait longer) but then have the following Mon/Tues off so you still get a week long break? And no more plant buying you are supposed to be resting on this holiday! :laugh: You are allowed to look at catalogues of plants and even chose some online for when you are not on holiday and resting :D

Thanks mum laugh.gif I could go in Mon/Tues but I would rather work from home if I have to, then I could claim some leave back. I won't be buying any more plants but I may have to buy another couple of tubs to put the ones I have in, and I have two to plant out in the borders. I do enjoy gardening even though it can be hard work - the manual nature of it takes my mind off other stuff and focuses purely on what I'm doing at that time.

Seems rather more good news than bad on here the past couple of days (apart from the shoulder, hope it soon recovers!) and OH phoned earlier to say the dental technicians we went to on Tuesday with his tale of woe and he went back to on Wednesday to get the wax fitted, have phoned to say his partial plate is ready and he can go and get it straight after work! I've written a letter for him to sign to his dentist telling her the plate they supplied is awful both in looks and performance, I'll take a pic of him with it (shudder) and the new one and include them, and he's asking for his money back. Money back from the NHS??? we can but hope....