UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all, :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all that need them right now.

Heart goes out to the peoples of Japan caught up in the terrible events of the last few days.

Dont want to moan or go on about things but it's been pretty cr@ppy lately, losing my Archie then Tessie in quick succession really took it out of me.

Last week would have been my 2nd wedding anniversary, and this week it will have been 2 years since I lost Lisa. If there is any light at the end of the tunnel it's still appears to be a dot.

Dont want to moan or go on about things but it's been pretty cr@ppy lately, losing my Archie then Tessie in quick succession really took it out of me.

Last week would have been my 2nd wedding anniversary, and this week it will have been 2 years since I lost Lisa. If there is any light at the end of the tunnel it's still appears to be a dot.

I know it's hard to believe right now but things will feel better with time. Lisa, Archie and Tessie will always be with you, in your heart and in your memories, but the raw pain does subside. Thinking of you :GroupHug:

Morning :tired:

Nige, things will get better in time Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I've had enough of this tooth now. Booked an appt for a check up on 28/03. Can see me rushing in there sooner.

I hope you get it sorted soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

We had Buster the Shetland in the house but they cut that out the bastards

I thought you were great and he seemed like a nice lad flowers.gif

hi all, :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all that need them right now.

Heart goes out to the peoples of Japan caught up in the terrible events of the last few days.

Im so sorry Nigel. I didnt know you lost Tessie too. Life is very unfair and you have a right to curse it.

:GroupHug: for Nigel and Cliffy.

Glad the job is great, Sam.

Glen, what an expression :rolleyes:

I have just watched that BBC3 programme in iPlayer. Lesley, you did look very nice. Please to see 3-legged George had a walk-on role, bless him. It was a bit strange to see my former bed on TV. :unsure:

:GroupHug: for Nigel and Cliffy.

Glad the job is great, Sam.

Glen, what an expression :rolleyes:

I have just watched that BBC3 programme in iPlayer. Lesley, you did look very nice. Please to see 3-legged George had a walk-on role, bless him. It was a bit strange to see my former bed on TV. :unsure:

Yes with a strange bloke in it too.

I could see Amelia looking at George behind her and just looking for an excuse to bugger off.