UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

The dogs had a runaround at Highdown today and loved it. Tia and Molly managed to share a water bowl :biggrin: :ohmy: and I went out for a meal tonight and left the three together and they are all still in one piece!! :biggrin:

IMG_7044.jpg

lovely photo biggrin.gif

talking of photos did i miss your ozzie photos thread when I was in Sri Lanka ?

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMQ. Anyone know anything about interim death certificates?

Probably the wrong place to ask the question but I naughtily cannot be bothered to start a thread.

An interim death certificate is issued by the coroner to enable next-of-kin to begin processing the deceased's will and affairs, if a time delay would cause unnecessary hardship to the deceased's family. They are only issued when the coroner has ordered an inquest, which is opened for the formal identification of the deceased, and then adjourned for further inquiries and investigations to take place. The official death certificate is not issued until after completion of the full inquest proceedings.

A different form is issued by the coroner to allow the burial/ cremation to take place, again after the opening of the inquest for the formal ID.

Welcome back Michelle :flowers:

well done Jules :flowers:

Lovely pic Sandra :wub:

Alex, I can never get my hair as straight as the hairdresser. I always seem to have a bit of frizz. :rolleyes:

Bye Greys mum, have a good day at work. :flowers:

Morning.

We managed a couple of hours at the allotment late yesterday afternoon and the sun actually shone for a while! It was SO muddy, there were a few times I nearly went "A" over elbow! I want to get there quickly this morning while it's not raining. I would much rather do little and often, than have to try and rush when it's time to plant up. :biggrin: I don't ache as much as when I did the front garden, so either I'm getting fitter, or I'm learning to pace myself. :unsure:

Morning chaps, it's a beautiful day here.

Are you taking 'before' pics Marge, shall we having an allotment thread :biggrin: :pinkie:

I am going to put my name on the waiting list here. It's years long and I might never get one so I have to get my allotment kicks second hand.

morning all, feel run down this morning and my back really aches, just like it does if I ever get the flu, had a temp on fri/sat, and had to get the chemist for imodium and rehydration fluids too, that was a worrying walk I can tell you.

Feel more human today but will take it easy

:GroupHug: to any that are in need right now

Rufus the Wonderdog and Jacobean - thanks for the replies - that makes much more sense now.

Tigger has started the morning by removing from the work surface half a LARGE lamb's liver cake ............... which was intended for putting into the freezer for my event next weekend - planning for which is now becoming complicated by para 1. Thanks Tigger. Although as you are happily burping and you were obviously just checking it was up to standard, I just can't hold it against you.

Sandra, thats a lovely photo :wub: Glad they are all settling down together now.

Sam, how long before you go to Oz now?

Marge, have you drawn up a plan of what/when you are planting yet? I still have to do one once we have been and measured up. I know some things can't go together. :wacko:

Nige, sorry to hear that you have been feeling poorly. With recent losses that is no surprise. I hope you feel in better health soon. :GroupHug:

Alicia :GroupHug: I hope you can find out what is causing your tummy troubles soon.

Its MIL birthday today so we are having a tea party for her as she always did. Its a day we never expected her to see so want to make it as nice as possible in the circumstances. We are taking the buffet food with us so will be making lots of sandwiches this morning and eating cake again today! :biggrin: Then we have to go and visit my SIL who has a birthday on Tuesday so a busy day again today! Better go and get dressed and ready to take the dogs out before it rains!!