UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: at Alex, lowering the tone :laugh:

Random Very Exciting Fact: We are going to visit a beautiful lurcher girlie on Saturday :biggrin:

I don't know what you mean :whistle:

Good luck for Saturday :pinkie:

RMF : I bought some Belvita breakfast biscuits during my weekly shop - the honey and nuts ones are delish (and taste like proper biscuits).

They didn't give the job to the person I wanted them to give it to :( They gave it to the person I least wanted to work with, and it's me who will be sitting next to them day in day out.

That's disappointing :angry:

Random Very Exciting Fact: We are going to visit a beautiful lurcher girlie on Saturday :biggrin:

Very exciting indeed! Fingers crossed.

as some you may know I am a bit of an easyfundraising fan

laugh.gif

so I am rather chuffed to be this weeks guest blogger

I read it earlier and it's great. Fantasic publicity too.

Been to Derbyshire today. I spent three years there at college and never appreciated how stunningly beautiful it is. It was even sunny (sort of).

So that's the dogs delivered to their "Mum" for a few weeks and us off on our holidays on Saturday. :cool:

It's great taking them to their "Mum" - her first words to Como were, "Hello gorgeous!" That was music to my ears, Como can be a lot to put up with but she just loves him. Everyone loves Flo, so she's fine anyway.

Evening.

Very exciting news Jules. Hope it all goes well :flowers:

Alex sorry management didn't listen to those who know best.

Hope Trudy is feeling better now.

Suzeanna I think it's lovely. Could be they want you to know they're still around. :GroupHug: I've had a few things happen in my time with furry friends that have passed on.

Spins how could temp mum not love Como & Flo. :wub: Have a fab holiday.

I'm frrrreezing. Thought it was supposed to be getting warmer. Starting my next assignment in a minute. Still job hunting. :rolleyes:

Alex meant to say those Brevita biccies are scrumptious.

Edited by Jacobean

My errm "fun bags" were a wee bit more on display than I bargained for earlier :wacko: I had dressed up in all my finery complete with hat and push up bra when there was a knock at the door .... I assumed hubby had his hands full or something so was knocking to be let in .... so I opened it to be met with the astonished face of my nextdoor neighbour who was clearly not expecting to be met by a vision in leopardskin and wearing a ruddy big hat with feathers :laugh: :laugh: the FedEx guy had left a parcel with me for them that morning and he was collecting it ....so I went and got it, at which point Nog decided to try and go out and say hello so I leant over and grabbed him by the collar totally forgetting just how much flesh was already on display and just how very much MORE would be on display with me bending over hanging on to the Nogster :wacko: neighbours face was a picture he almost went flat on his back tripping over the step backing away from me in a hurry :laugh: :laugh: I made things worse by continuing to hang onto Nog all the whilst trying to explain exactly why I was dressed up like a dogs dinner when all the poor sod wanted to do was escape from the loony flashing her boobs at him :unsure: :laugh: mind you he did say I looked "very nice" :laugh:

Hubbys reaction when he finally got home and saw me was "WOW" :biggrin:

My errm "fun bags" were a wee bit more on display than I bargained for earlier :wacko: I had dressed up in all my finery complete with hat and push up bra when there was a knock at the door .... I assumed hubby had his hands full or something so was knocking to be let in .... so I opened it to be met with the astonished face of my nextdoor neighbour who was clearly not expecting to be met by a vision in leopardskin and wearing a ruddy big hat with feathers :laugh: :laugh:

Hubbys reaction when he finally got home and saw me was "WOW" :biggrin:

I think we need pictures. :flowers: