UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

Merledogs, you've let me down. :wink:

Only popping in, so Jacobean, I will go back and check the website again to see if those answers have been posted - the only feedback I have received so far is that something like only five groups in the whole country managed to get all the answers right!

Mags - will update soon/later.

Off to workies now.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all, Happy February :)

I am sure you will have passed with flying colours Alex :flowers:

I have an interview today, I have lost count of the number of interviews I have had since I was made redundant 2 years ago - why do employers find it so hard to believe that I am capable of performing well in a role with my disabilities - I just need someone to give me a chance but it is very disheartening to keep getting rejected :(

I have an interview today, I have lost count of the number of interviews I have had since I was made redundant 2 years ago - why do employers find it so hard to believe that I am capable of performing well in a role with my disabilities - I just need someone to give me a chance but it is very disheartening to keep getting rejected :(

Fingers crossed they see all your wonderfulness and give you the job :flowers:

MB - how exciting, bet you can't wait! :pinkie:

February already! OH woke up with a migraine, so I have company today..I've convinced him to go to the doctor, as they seem to be getting more frequent. I was just reading that in a few years time, we will all have to be on water meters...better get the three dripping taps fixed then! :wacko:edit to add: I hope your interview goes well Trudi, and you get the job..and your result is all you hope for Alex! RMF...when typing the name Trudi, it does not look good to transpose the r and the u......

Edited by suzeanna

Good luck with the packing Mrs B :flowers:

Transposing the R & U in my name was done by a director in my former company - he never lived it down and I was forever known as Mrs Turdi from that day :laugh:

Interview went well I think - wait and see now, thanks for the good wishes :flowers:

No one is telling me I have to go to work, in fact I have been told that I am too disabled to be able to work which is like a red flag to a bull for me - I refuse to be limited by other peoples expectations :flowers: (plus the extra cash will come in very handy and i'm a stubborn cow) :laugh: