UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex..everyone else has said it so I wont... :laugh:

On the subject of petrol, I was just reading in the paper that although the wholesale price of petrol has gone down, and the price at the pumps has gone down in Germany, France, Ireland etc, our prices have gone UP! Why do we put up with it?

Thanks for the tip off Karen, I have now left a message on the landline number and on the mobile number for Sadie's rescue, as well as emailing. I expect there will be a queue for such a sweet, cat friendly gentle girl, but it can't hurt to try. I hope the rescue decide she goes to one of us, if it's me you can come and visit :biggrin: :flowers:

Any luck? I've had a bit of run of non-communicative rescues lately, sort of made up for by one very nice rescue but unfortunately I was a day too late for their also very nice dog!

Sainsburys have just emailed to say that my order, which I placed almost 2 weeks ago due to be delivered tomorrow afternoon, is cancelled. After being held on the phone for ages, they've decided it's because I ordered 1000 gammon joints! I've told them that the email copy of the order says 1 only and they must be jolly cheap joints if the whole order only comes to £130. They've admitted they have a corrupt data file. However they've given my delivery slot to someone else, so can't delivery anyway. I've told them that I'm very disappointed but actually I can't decide if I'm upset or furious.

Thankyou all, I will be a complaints handler which is similar to what I used to get pay wise without the management grade so less responsibility which is win-win me thinks - get to do what I am good at without being responsible for a team of people too :biggrin:

Trudiiiiii, well done :elefant: :partytime:

Any luck? I've had a bit of run of non-communicative rescues lately, sort of made up for by one very nice rescue but unfortunately I was a day too late for their also very nice dog!

/quote]

No, not heard a peep yet Karen, I've just left another message on the mobile number. Sadie is not on the rescue's own website yet so I'm wondering if she was rehomed quickly. I don't want to be a nuisance as I'm sure they are busy, but the waiting is killing me.