UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fascinating Fandangles

Mrs B

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh-er missus :laugh:

I have just sent an enquiry about Sadie after seeing an Oldies Club tweet, keep your fingers crossed for us: Sadie

I sent an enquiry yesterday but to be honest she is a bit too far away, so fingers crossed that she suits you :flowers: (and you might do better phoning as I've had no reply to the email yet!)

Now wondering what Rigby & Peller is.

Makers of very nice bras, as worn by Mrs Queen.

Sadie looks lovely :wub: Good luck! If you go and see her maybe you would like to pop in and visit me as I am quite near to Dunroamin.

Edited by owl

Good luck with the job interview Trudi :flowers:

Good luck with the house move :flowers:

Yay Alex!! :partytime: :biggrin:

I regularly go to a small petrol garage near home and I am frustrated by the speed of the dial whizzing round. I usually end up 1p over a set amount £10.01, 15.01 etc etc. The chap always laughs when i say he's set his pump too fast, but still takes the penny. :axehead: Well today i got my own back. It whizzed along as usual and stopped at £9.99. I went into the shop, gave him a tenner and said "this time YOU give me a penny!" :hehehmn: He did have the grace to laugh too, but it serves him right :laughingsmiley: (I think I take things too seriously sometimes :rolleyes: )