UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

I appear to have missed the sofa when trying to sit down. :rolleyes: A very undignified pirouette before hitting the floor has ensured that one knee, the other leg and both arms have somehow all managed to get a direct hit. :unsure: I was carrying my netbook at the time, but thankfully that has survived unscathed! :laugh:

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appear to have missed the sofa when trying to sit down. :rolleyes: A very undignified pirouette before hitting the floor has ensured that one knee, the other leg and both arms have somehow all managed to get a direct hit. :unsure: I was carrying my netbook at the time, but thankfully that has survived unscathed! :laugh:

ouch

Grandma Squirrel had a nasty fall a few weeks back and we are off to the doctors tomorrow as her foot is still not better and I think she needs an xray so we may even end up at the hospital

Have just finished watching Damilola's Friends- a BBC documentary following four of Damilola Taylor's school friends ten years on from his murder.

For obvious reasons, it was heart wrenchingly sad, but at the end of the programme they noted the successes that all four of the young people had achieved and then said that one of them had sadly passed away with heart failure just after the documentary was made. He was only 20 years old and it has really struck a cord with me. I haven't been able to stop crying yet!

I have to take Perl the Scouse Mog in for a dental. It sounds like I have an angry Liza Tarbuck in a box in my hall right now...

will now spend the day wondering what an angry Liza Tarbuck in a box would sound like mellow.gif

and how Cycas knows :ninja:

RMQ ? has any one seen Liza Tarbuck Recently

It is snowing ready made snowballs here - Benji thinks the Gods have finally decided to play fetch with him the daft lump :lol:

Am waiting for transport to take me to todays torture session rehab, wonder if they'll make it or if I get to have a day off :huh:

On COD?

Nah, Red Dead Redemption .....Undead Nightmare...it was only £20 in Tesco, it's really good for the price if you like killing zombies, riding horses (including zombie ones ) and hunting Big Foot ( I don't like that bit much )

I am sad. Sad that so many of the 'breed' rescues advise being firm and leader of the pack with your dog, that all of these breeds require different methods, that one has told me bluntly that society and its preference for treats and positive methods makes it difficult to find the right people for these dogs.

And sad that there is a refusal to take on or help home a dog who has nipped - not bitten but nipped in the past. The family will keep him as long as they can, and I will tell them that the rescue can't help. What I won't tell them is the advice to have this lovely 2 year old dog put to sleep. Or that its their fault for not being firm enough with the dog.

It must be a depressing time for anyone trying to make rescues see sense Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif. There are still good ones out there, the place I know has helped and rehomed quite a few with a history of aggression, but they only have five dogs at a time so probably have more time to devote to them, they even managed to rehome a Border Terrier that had bitten a man on the testicles ohmy.gif.

RMQ ? has any one seen Liza Tarbuck Recently

Yes, she's been on Sky One recently with Huey from Fun Loving Criminals on Lisa and Huey Animal Nation

It is snowing ready made snowballs here - Benji thinks the Gods have finally decided to play fetch with him the daft lump :lol:

I went outside with Rosie first thing this morning as she's extra tempted to eat naughty things when it's cold. When she found there was the smallest sprinkling of snow, she threw her toy in the air and pranced around and forgot all about doing a wee!