UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Bonnie needs another blankie :wub:

My middle age spread is rapidly getting out of control, especially since I had one cold after another so treated myself to a season ticket at the station car park for the winter and that's less walking. I don't eat junk food and rarely have crisps, chocolates and sweets but am partial to a glass or two of red wine on non work nights tho and am loathe to give that up :blush: This week I've tried to take myself in hand a bit and belly danced on Monday and zumba'd Tuesday and tonight. Hey ho, we'll see what happens :rolleyes:

Evening on this fine Friday evening :biggrin:

Didn't know you were doing your exam today Alex. Hope it is the same as all the rest before and went better than you think. Put it out of your mind and chil. It's blooming hard work. Well done on losing the weight too. I've piled it onto my legs and bum since the hysto and I'm struggling to get rid.

Sorry Nick has lost his job Snow. It is a worrying time. Hope he finds something soon :GroupHug:

Glad heating and water is all sorted.

Jazz hope you take it easy now.

Update on EBT boy. He's thought to be about 15 months old. Had to have a few stitches but is doing ever so well and is in good health so will be fine soon. He's very popular at the kennels. Getting plenty of visitors, is adorable and already has a lovely home offer. First time I've ever been glad a dog was dumped.

Sorry to hear about Nick Snow, hope he gets sorted soon. :flowers:

:wacko: Tis less than a week till I head to Oz for a month!!! I'm sure I still have loads that I haven't done :unsure:

Glen is going to be doing his agility with one of my friends whilst I am away, we went to club last night to see if he would run with her :laugh: he was a bit of a mummy's boy but I'm sure he will be fine when she has him on his own.

I am hoping to kick start some weight loss whilst I am away, it will be hot and I don't tend to eat so much junk in hot weather :cool:

Morning :wavey:

Update on EBT boy. He's thought to be about 15 months old. Had to have a few stitches but is doing ever so well and is in good health so will be fine soon. He's very popular at the kennels. Getting plenty of visitors, is adorable and already has a lovely home offer. First time I've ever been glad a dog was dumped.

How luffly, a happy ending :wub:

RMF : I had a full 7 hours' sleep last night :biggrin:

Snow, Gloria Hunniford is on The Late Late Show (Irish programme) wearing *that* necklace. I have emailed to see if he will ask her where she got it. Bet I don't get a reply :laugh:

Ooo thank you :flowers: :laugh:

Nick missed out on being sent through for an agency job yesterday as the HR manager of exemployer is on leave so wasnt there to give a telephone reference :rolleyes: