UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

Well tonight's panic was to do with an EBT who has obviously been involved in dog fighting, dumped near to where I work. Thankfully some of us were still around and he is in a kennel being looked after tonight and will be seen to by a vet pronto. Need to find a rescue space for him now. Has some nasty wounds but is going to be ok. Very lovely (with people) young dog. If anyone knows of a good rescue they think might be able to take him in please shout as I can't access anything whilst at work. Eek.

Its a depressing world out there but thank god you have him safe. I had a dog in once that had been used for baiting. He was terrfied of everyone and everything for a long time

Edited by Trallwm farm

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Thank you all for your kind words :liebe94: I bet you'll all be glad when it's over as well, then you won't have to put up with me moaning on here laugh.gif

Have you tried here it's where I found my class and everyone advertises on here :flowers:

Thank you, will have a look flowers.gif

I have just missed out on the most beautiful oldie whippet lad who would have slotted in here no bother. I'm glad he has a home lined up though.

Awwww, that' s a shame Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I have been thumbing through my 'Things to make from Turds and Piss' cookbook for you Alex :laugh:

After last weeks grumblings re the job I hadn't been told about I had words with my boss and his boss and put my application in today *wibble*

Thanks (I think) laugh.gif I really hope you get the job, that's show him dry.gif

Well tonight's panic was to do with an EBT who has obviously been involved in dog fighting, dumped near to where I work. Thankfully some of us were still around and he is in a kennel being looked after tonight and will be seen to by a vet pronto. Need to find a rescue space for him now. Has some nasty wounds but is going to be ok. Very lovely (with people) young dog. If anyone knows of a good rescue they think might be able to take him in please shout as I can't access anything whilst at work. Eek.

Poor boy,, but thank doG he ended up safe flowers.gif

I can't bear to eat another Ryvita

I've not tried a ryvita for around 16 years, my Mother gave me some with jam on it! The experience could only have been made worse if she'd actually made me eat the whole thing!

I likened its taste to that of cardboard that had been burnt, then dried out, burnt again, dried out again, tasted to find that there was still a shred of flavour so the process was repeated, several times! Then someone decided to combine a load of these burnt, dehydrated pieces of flavourless crap and stuck them together to create a corrugated rectangle of crunchy dust!

I believe I saw an advert proclaiming there are new "flavours" of Ryvita available. Surely they meant it now HAS flavour! Not that I believe them of course, it's just Ryvita is such an awful excuse for food!

RMF Someone keeps banging bin lids, I'm putting money on it being my bin obsessed lunatic neighbours but I don't want to go look encase they have decided to torture my bin because I refuse to move it from MY front garden :rolleyes:

I fecking hate being a grown up, my day started with a phone call from my son who has just lost his job :mecry: he has a mortgage and a wedding to pay for and I feel as much effing use as a chocolate teapot. :mecry:

So sorry to hear that. :flowers: It's really tough when you can't help your kids out financially but at least he can offload to you.

BTW I fecking hate being a grown up too, especially a rapidly ageing one. :unsure:

I fecking hate being a grown up, my day started with a phone call from my son who has just lost his job :mecry: he has a mortgage and a wedding to pay for and I feel as much effing use as a chocolate teapot. :mecry:

There is safety in numbers. All the time the economy is like it the mortgage company wont single him out.

Theres always L and A activity centre for the wedding. You get the whole place to yourself and providing they make money on the bar they come to an agreement with you.

I was awake in the night and watching TV I wouldnt normally get to see. There was a documentary on Mani who was born hermaphrodite. Doctors "made her" literally. Apparently there is a huge amount of people who have suffered the same and simply been castrated so they can never make a choice on their own sexuality or gender, As they say they are the 3rd sex and should be left as such instead of a doctor playing god. Very thought provoking programme.

I woke this morning freezing as the pump seems to have stopped working on our central heating , I was slightly less cold than I would have been as a cold Lurcher had decided to get into my bed !

thankfully one of the only things I did not cancel when I was budgeting was my home cover from British Gas and a very nice chap is currently in my airing cupboard hopefully fixing things , he is also going to service my boiler whilst he is here

Its flipping cold so I do hope he has the right spares in his very nice blue van laugh.gif

I woke this morning freezing as the pump seems to have stopped working on our central heating , I was slightly less cold than I would have been as a cold Lurcher had decided to get into my bed !

thankfully one of the only things I did not cancel when I was budgeting was my home cover from British Gas and a very nice chap is currently in my airing cupboard hopefully fixing things , he is also going to service my boiler whilst he is here

Its flipping cold so I do hope he has the right spares in his very nice blue van laugh.gif

Just every now and again theres seems to be a god and he fights the right corner.