UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Good morning, I see October has started well...pouring rain and strong winds! You could leave that as RMR Alex...Random Mundane Ruminations.... :biggrin:

Not so RMF/RMR, my OH has two older brothers, and he's just found out that the middle one has lung cancer, but they think it may be secondary, with primary elsewhere in which case all they can do is offer him palliative care. :mecry: Could lots of "let the cancer be the primary" thoughts go out for David, please?

Morning. I couldnt for the life of me remember how to change a topic header but the mood Merly is in, I thought I had better figure it out quick :laugh:

I am now living in a total shell of a house, and have put my tent up in the dining room, which is where I now sleep. It keeps the dust and dog hairs off my bed :wacko: Im also struggling to juggle a full kennels with getting to Liverpool most days to see Dad. I think Im going slowly round the bend

Positive thoughts to all poorly peeps. :GroupHug: Hope that you all get the outcome you are wishing for.

RMbl**ygreatF. Josie has been digging right by the fence. It was behind a bush and I hadn't noticed it before.:tapfoot: :banghead: Little sod.:mad:

I would have used :run4hills: , but Suffolk is pretty flat!!!!:rolleyes_anim:

Not so RMF/RMR, my OH has two older brothers, and he's just found out that the middle one has lung cancer, but they think it may be secondary, with primary elsewhere in which case all they can do is offer him palliative care. :mecry: Could lots of "let the cancer be the primary" thoughts go out for David, please?

Tons of :GroupHug: and good thoughts sent.

I am now living in a total shell of a house, and have put my tent up in the dining room, which is where I now sleep. It keeps the dust and dog hairs off my bed :wacko: Im also struggling to juggle a full kennels with getting to Liverpool most days to see Dad. I think Im going slowly round the bend

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Where is that axe icon...I need it for my PM. Every email I send out with information he HAS to have something to say.

I send an email to someone - please can you order this.

Sent to him as FYI (as the project will pay for it) he sends it back to person who I sent it to, saying please can you order this... :wacko: fecking idiot.

Mustn't let him get to me, I can do my job well. He just needs to be *seen* to be able to do something...even if it is copying me!!

:GroupHug: to all the poorly peeps around.

xxx